RED DRAGON

The morning came and it was time for his second day at work, today started much like the day before as Katherine came into her son's room yelling to wake him up but to her surprise his bed was well spread and he was out of sight. She turned around and was frightened when she saw him all dressed in a white shirt and black tie, black dress pants and shiny black shoes holding two cups of coffee in his hands. "Good Morning pretty lady, here's a cup of the good stuff" as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Cas... wow, you look good son and thank you for the coffee. I see your well adjusting to your new job, I hope you showed Lee some gratitude" referring to her husband. "Yeah mom, dad knows I'm grateful" he replied "although he's a prick sometimes" while shrugging and taking a sip of his hot cup of coffee, Katherine always wished for her son and husband to have been more loving towards each other but Sakamoto Lee was always a busy man, and in addition to spending most of his time at the company he was always of a stern demeanor towards his son.

"Hey ma, did dad tell you anything about this other new employee of his, a new distribution manager, Jasper or something?" Casper asked, still feeling suspicious of the man who he almost got into it with from the night before, "sweetie, your father hardly tells me anything about what goes on at work, why do you ask?" she replied, "well, something about this guy just seems weird, he would have beat the crap out of Drew last night at The Raft if I didn't come between them, and I think Penelope is involved with him". Katherine smiled and nodded as she said "are you sure you don't like him because you think he's after your girl?" being cheeky with her son.

Casper laughed and without answering hugged his mom and grabbed his jacket, he then told her he had to leave for work. This morning as Casper pulled out his motorcycle into the driveway he saw his best bud waiting for him on a bike completely identical to his own, Cas pulled up beside him and said "well well! Finally got your ride back huh brother" smirking, "YUUUP, picked her up before I came over, soooo glad I don't have to ride bitch on the back of yours anymore" replied Drew as they both burst out with laughter.

The troublesome duo then revved up their bikes n sped off into the city, as usual they tore the streets of New York to shreds with their bikes as if the road belonged to them. Just before pulling up to the intersection of 86th street and Broadway, they looked at each other and gave a salute while turning off to go their separate directions. Drew went down Broadway to his job at Manhattan Newsletter where he was a junior writer and Casper continued up 86 to do his daily registry duties.

At about 12:30 in the afternoon, Cas was having lunch in his office when he heard the midday news on the radio in the corner,

"The police are working double time to find the culprits behind a new and dangerous drug that has been the cause of over 30 fatalities so far in new york alone, the drug is an enhanced version of cocaine in a white packet with a red dragon logo on both sides, there has been reports of this drug being used in other parts of the United States..."

He leaned back in his chair and thought to himself why anyone would want to take an enhanced version of cocaine; the world barely understood regular coke heads as it was.

At that instant Steven, Jason and Kevin, the other registry clerks, walked in the office. They had just come in from lunch and Cas heard them mention something about a new order of barrels to be delivered to the Mississippi plant, Sakamoto Distributors had 3 locations; the head office in Tokyo, Japan, and the other two in Jackson, Mississippi and Manhattan. Knowing that all orders had to be made in the registry and the invoices sent over to distribution, Casper wanted to take a closer look at his new friend in action at work, he had an idea; "Steven! Come here for a sec".

"Yes Mr. Lee" responded the nerdy clerk whilst walking over to his boss, "oh come on Steve, Mr. Lee is our CEO and my adopted father, you can call me Cas" said Casper in an attempt to butter up his coworker.