His name is Casper Lee

With Drew behind the wheel of a Honda 2000, Tammy in the front passenger seat and Penelope in the back, they raced back to New York. Not looking forward to the long drive, the girls soon passed out after being exhausted from their captivity. Surprisingly, Penny slept the longest, after about five hours of driving Tammy woke up to the sound of Drew slamming the door shut. Startled as she was before, she hoped this time they didn't stop at a gay bar.

"Hey, where you going?" she asked before taking a look around to see they were parked at a gas station.

"Filling up the tank, gonna grab a few snacks inside," he answered

"Okay, bring something for the corpse on the back seat" Tammy spoke again referring to Penny who was sleeping soundly.

A few minutes later he came back with some chips, a few sandwiches, and drinks for everyone.

"The best I could do at this run down joint"

Tammy gazed at him as he sat down and started the engine again to continue the journey.

"May I help you, ma'am?" Drew asked sarcastically while turning onto the road.

"I'm really happy you came," she said, "what are we gonna do about Cas and Jorge?"

"My best guess is we stop this shit that's about to befall New York and then we steal the jet back from the bitch from hell and go get 'em"

"Can we really do it without him?" Tammy asked being fearful as none of them has ever come across anything like this before.

He pondered on how best to answer, whether to show his own detrimental fear of Kasdeya or to put on a show of bravery for the sake of his lover.

Ring RingRing... Saved by a phone call.

Drew got out his cell and noticed it was Cipher.

"He just always knows where I am, I'm gonna take out a restraining order," he thought out loud before saying hello.

"We have serious problems," Cipher said frantically

"Yeah tell me something I don't know" Drew replied.

"How's this... the police got an anonymous tip that Ghost is a Mr. Casper Lee, son of the infamous Sakamoto Lee from the crime family known as the Kingship.. Or at least I think that's what they said... nay... that's exactly what they said!"

Drew jammed on the breaks as his eyes peeled from their sockets.

"Whoa!" Penny yelled as she was thrown from the back.

"Babe!?" Tammy yelled in question.

Drew took the phone from his ear and ended the call.

"They know who Casper is... this must be Kasdeya... Fuck!"

Turning on the radio they confirmed Cipher's bellowing.

"Just get us home," Penny said as her rage grew "The next time I see her I'm separating her head from her body."

By the time they made it back, the penthouse had been raided in an attempt to find Casper. The police even invaded Kat's home to see if he was hiding out there.

As Penelope spoke to her mother-in-law, she apologized on account of feeling somewhat responsible for the home invasion.

"Don't be silly," Kat said, "you know I support you guys. I always knew if anything like this would happen that they would harass me too."

"They hit up the penthouse and the company... even the coffee shops... they think he's on the run"

Kat sighed, "I hope he's okay on that island, but I wonder what'll happen when he gets back... maybe you and he should just disappear"