It's Finally Over

"So your name's Casper Lee, huh"

"Yep.."

"Where have I heard that name before?" Jorge said as he spoke to Cas that evening during dinner in the cafeteria.

"You ever heard the name, Sakamoto?"

"Yeah... Yeah, Sakamoto Distributors right?"

"That's right... Sakamoto is my father, well.. was my father..."

"You're the son of Sakamoto Lee, Billionaire... what the hell are you doing here mixed up in all this shit, and where the hell did you learn to fight like that?"

Cas looked at him and pondered a bit "I know it's natural for you to have a lot of questions, you know you've been good to me Jorge, I'll tell you everything but don't make me have to kill you after"

"Cross my heart and hope to die, your secret's safe with me"

"My father was a crime lord... one of many that worked as the head of all organized crime in New York... so one day he decides that smuggling guns and whatever else isn't enough, he and his compadres brought in Red Dragon cocaine... This girl I love... My reason to live as I made mention to you before... she's The Red Dragon... played right underneath our noses for years back home until it all unfolded.. so here we are now, her own people wanted her dead, they killed her master, Saski Ramatta. And here I am fulfilling a promise I made to her, to help her escape the organization known as the Shadow Hunters and bring her back to a normal life."

"What makes you think she can go back to it?"

"In all honesty, I don't think neither of us can ever be normal again, but at least we'll be free"

Jorge laughed "Free, look around"

"Oh shit," Cas said with a sarcastic laugh "You think I'm staying here? No brother I'm breaking out tonight... what are you in here for anyway?"

"No biggie," Jorge said as he shrugged "I only killed 67 people... serving multiple life sentences, I guess that's why everyone fears me in here... punks"

"67? May I ask why?" Cas replied with his eyes bulged out as he stopped eating suddenly.

"They were slavers...in Libya.. there's so many shit going on around us Casper Lee and we don't even know it... these men enslaved my family, friends... I worked in the military for South Africa, a bomb expert... when I got news what was happening.. I flew north.. there were fifty slavers holding a meeting in this so-called slaver's mansion, I lit them up like it was the fourth of July where you're from... the only thing I didn't know was that there were 17 house slaves with them in there...so that's my sin to pay"

"I'm sorry man... where's your family now?"

"Oh they're alright, I arranged for them to be moved to the Caribbean... Mother Africa didn't want me around after that, it seems everyone's linked to Tokyo one way or another when it comes on to bad shit, that's why I'm here in Fuchu"

"I see, you need to get your shit together," Cas said abruptly

"What? I'm the victim here!"

"No" Cas said laughing "Not figuratively, literally get your shit together, I'm escaping this place and I'm taking you with me.."

"Just wait a second, how are we going to escape.. this is Fuchu... Maximum security, is that registering with you?"

"No prison can hold a ghost, just be ready"

Later that night alarms went off blazing during the hours of 1 and 2 am, the prison was on lockdown and when they did a head count, Casper and Jorge were long gone. His family was staying at one of their few homes across the globe; this one was located two miles from the company in Tokyo and he figured that's where they would be. The Shadow Hunters wanted him dead and they knew his face, but not his name, not knowing he was Casper Lee made his true identity a safe haven; hunters wouldn't know to look for him at the Tokyo home.