2

After a long card ride Mark was heading back home , it was nearly 7 pm the streets were full of noice , cars honking , the smell of weed was irritating mark now he just wished to go home and chill , the traffic was getting worse so mark decided to scroll Instagram .
After scrolling for 2 mins he gets a notification he saw his brother uploaded a new picture with his boyfriend they were looking cute .

(The post ^^^)Mark liked the post and the caption made his heart melt 'A beautiful morning with the most beautiful person in my life , blessed to be with him'

(The post ^^^)
Mark liked the post and the caption made his heart melt
'A beautiful morning with the most beautiful person in my life , blessed to be with him'

He took a long sigh and smiled to himself , he was home after a ride of 30 mins he felt exhusted , mark did not want to face his parents because he knew they will bombard him with numerous questions he was home after 2 days ran away after a panic attack in the middle of the meating his phone was switched off from last 2 days he knew he got himself in a big mess .

He ringed the bell of the house and a house maid opened the door
Mrs. Nana - markyaaa where were u . We were soo scared
Mark- mrs.nana i am fine I was just out of town at my favourite place.
Mrs.Nana - u know they will scold u alot darling , why do u do this why are u making your life hard .
Mark- it's ok , they will never change but i will and I will tell u later when I sneak to your room at night for dinner .

He winked at Mrs. Nana and earned a slight slap on the shoulder they giggled together and mark's mum caught them from the kitchen . She coughed a little so that they know her presence in the room .

Mrs.nana please clean the table the dinner has been ended and someone is very late to the party. Her voice was lased in pure sarcasm , mark rolled his eyes and start heading up to his room but his actions were haulted by his father's voice .

Mr.lee -  So now you have time to come back , not even informed us where u were . How can u just vanish from such a important meeting Mark , that meeting was worth such a big profit to our company.

Mark- dad all you care about is your company and profit have u ever asked me what I need or how am I who i wanna be . He was hurt by his dad's words and actions . His mother was just looking at him in confused expression .

Mr.lee- Yes i only care about my company cause my both kids are just a disgrace to the family .
Mark was confused and scared at that point he did not know what will happen and why his father is saying him disgrace to the family.
U don't know why , bec of this  his father showed him the diary in which he wrote about haechan from when he lost him , and now his secret was out to his parents his worse nightmare was in front of his eyes .
I found this in your office , what is this are you also gay mark , you also have been following your brothers footsteps . Tell me the truth are you in contact with him did he put this all in your head mark
His Father was just blabering things at this point his head was dizzy and he was getting panic attack

Mark suddenly screamed and started crying .
Mark I am not in contact with jaehyun Hyung and he did not put all this in my head dad , u just care about your company and money u never ask me and mom or jaehyun Hyung what we wanted . And being in love with a man is not a crime dad it's 21st century . It's not that u did not get to marry your love of life so we also can't dad . 

His dad was fumming in anger and suddenly he felt a slap on his face , he saw his mom in front of him with tears in her eyes  his dad was just standing there with no expression on his face .

Mrs Lee. Just go to your room and don't come outside till everything is ok .

Mark stepped forward took the diary away from his father and ran to his room . He did not know what will happen now but he was sure he is not gonna live here anymore.

Hi guys please ignore my typos and tell how is the story , thanks for reading
💚💚