9

It was nearly 4 am mark and haechan were still cuddling on the bed , mark was not so sleepy anymore , he was staring at haechan with love all these 2 years of separation was really hurting , mark started to have anxiety attacks without haechan he was in a dark place but now he felt ease his heart was racing .

Haechan stired in his sleep and was awake now , both making a eye contact they felt that spark again .
Haechan- hey , good morning ig-

Mark- good morning sunshine but the sun is still not out yet it's pretty early

Mark sneaked his hand under the blanket to hold haechan by his waist.

Haechan- hmmmm , so why are you awake soo early , from what I know you are not a morning person.

Mark- i have not had such a great sleep in two years and i love the view at the moment soo yaa .. it's beautiful .

Haechan giggled in response.

Mark- I thaugth you would be angry with me and will not talk but we are sleeping together .

Haechan - i was angry , till the time i read your diary , isn't it the same one I gave you last time we were together .

Mark took a shaky breath and just hummed to his question.

Haechan- you should not have gone through all those difficult time together mark , i was there for you if just once you would have told me you were going through things we would be in a better place , i would have never left Canada and maybe things would have been different.

Mark started crying , he did not know why he was feeling guilty and sad . Haechan wiped mark's tears and packed mark's forehead to give him comfort.

Mark- I was afraid channa , really afraid dad kicked out jaehyun Hyung , i was forced to leave collage , mom was not talking with anyone and you said you were coming back to Korea to live without your brother  . It all happened so quickly .

Haechan held mark really close , he knew mark needed support  , they were really close to each other , there hearts were beating really fast , they were tired of being away from each other as mark held haechan's face creasing it softly haechan moved more close so there noses were touching together .
Mark wanted to peck his soft lips but as they were gonna kiss , mark's phone started ringing .

On the call

Jaemin- Hyung is haechan there with you ?

Mark- yes , but why what happened nana?

Haechan took the phone from Mark's hand and switched it on speaker mode .

Haechan- nana what happened is everything ok?

Jaemin- ummm Chaniee we are fine but johnny Hyung is not , he is angry because you never told you are not common back he was soo worried that he visited Renjun's , taeyong hyung's and now jeno's house , and he said your phone is switched off .

Haechan- oh shit nana , i am dommed i forgot to message Hyung even now my phone is not charged because we had no electricity here because of thunderstorm.

Jaemin- now he is relaxed because I told him everything but all the best to you and mark Hyung for tommrow because johhny is not gonna spear mark .

Before haechan could say anything jaemin was no longer on the call.
Haechan looked at mark with puppy eyes and said "we are dommed"

Mark- so johnny is your brother.
Ummm I know him .

Haechan- i know you know him , he told me he met a Canadian seagull on the plane .

Mark started laughing , the sound of mark's laugh felt like home to haechan .

Mark- soo just lets enjoy the rest of the night i don't know if i will survive at the University.

Haechan giggled and pecked mark's lips in superise . Mark was shocked yet was happy .
Haechan- don't worry johhny Hyung is soft for me he will not kill you , maybe a puch here and there . You can take that for me right ?

Mark-  who will not go soft for you hyuckie , and as long as I am alive its ok , so let's just sleep for few more hours .

Haechan and marked giggled , they know everything will be ok when they are together , and he will finally meet Johnny Hyung again as well as jaehyun . He was scared but he is gonna get through all this with haechan .
Cause now he has a shoulder to rely on . Hyuck is alot stronger then mark emotionally , hyuck is also ready for  anything that's gonna happen from now on but one thing was sure he is not gonna leave mark alone . 

A very Random fluff chapter i don't know how is it 😃 so please tell in comments i hope u guys like it Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading