17

Mark's pov
I was laying down on the bed not feeling myself i wanted to cry but no tears were coming out , i felt caged , rage was following inside of me . Haechan came inside the room with dinner , i got up trying to control my emotions he gave me a painful smile
Mark you need to eat something or you will also faint .
He was rigth i have to eat but it was too painful all the emotions were uncontrollable . He kept the tray on side table , sneaking his hand to mine , he interlocked our hands , i took a deep painful sigh . Haechan looked at me and said mark it's ok if you wanna cry everything will be fine ok , let jaehyun Hyung be fine and then we can go to him and ask everything.
I nodded and hugged haechan , he patted my back to give me comfort , tears started flowing from my eyes , i hugged him back. 
Third person's pov
Makr pulled away sniffed he was still holding hands with haechan .
Mark- you know hyuck when i was in ambulance i had jaehyun's phone , there was this message from dad after that i did not know how to respond .
It was a death treath for taeyong and me he is peer pressuring jaehyun Hyung to be away from us bec we are gay . I don't know what to do know
Haechan looked at mark with pitty
Haechan- let's talk about this more when we meet Jaehyun Hyung tommrow ok and clear this up and make a plan on how to shut up mr.jeong. now u eat dinner and sleep i will clean things up with doie Hyung and be back after informing johnny too or you know what you need  to go  through.
They both chuckled and mark gave a slight nod to haechan .

Till the time mark finished his dinner and washed up , haechan was back in the room humming songs slowly .
Mark came out of the bathroom with only sweat pants on and naked from above . Haechan was completely thrown off gaurd by watching this , he slowly gulped not to make a noise and closed him eyes soo that mark does not catch him staring at him , suddenly he felt a arm sneaking around his waist , he knew it was mark haechan's heart was racing 100 miles per hour at this rate , he could feel mark's breath near his ears and then mark slightly whispered sleeping sunshine ? I thought you were interested in starting at me while i came out ....
In the blink of a eye haechan turned and hid his face in mark's bare torroso .
U should sleep mark you are way to tired please . Mark chuckled ligthly and kissed the top of haechan's head . He was more then satisfied to see haechan's flushed face , the golden skin shinning with tint of redness on hyuck's cheeks . They both hugged each other and slept without caring about anything that's gonna  happen form now . Mark did not know how to settle things or he was just confused that should he take matter into his own hands and visit his dad by his own . But that was to dangerous as the dead threats his father have been given were not a joke .

Giving open ending for more curious and craziness later i hope all of u enjoy thanks for reading my story .
Plz share vote and comment if u like to
Bieeee ....

I feel bad for doing jae bad but i will make it right later 🤣🤣🤌🤌🤌