8

Haechan was soo emotional at the moment , what was happening why was mark here and how he knew jaemin lot of questions were running in haechan's head . He was scared to talk to mark again but he knows his brother should never know about mark or otherwise he will not leave him . He obviously still loved him , after two years he saw his love he wanted to tackle the man in a big bone crushing hug but it was not possible he did not wanted to be hurt again what if mark leaves him again , he did not wanted to get hurt again .

The first class was all silentl everyone left the class after the class was over , the teacher specially called haechan over to pursue him to be with mark and make him feel comfortable . Maybe it was all destiny , the destiny wants them together but was it worth it? Haechan was alot confused at this moment he just was scared of his brother what if he knew mark came to Korea , he dies not even know what is the reason.

At lunch time

It was awkward , but the maknaes were here to make the situation light. Both chenle and jisung were fighting for some drink , mark was quite he was fiddling with his fingers , unknowingly haechan sneked his hands Below the table and held mark's hand , mark was in shock he slightly glanced over at haechan , he was not looking at him , mark felt at peace . Jaemin noticed everything the things in good head were slowly fixing the puzzle pieces his mom told him were coming together.

After the lunch was over everyone left the lunch hall only mark and haechan was in there , they knew they needed to talk but they did not have time , both were still holding hands and when this realisation hitted haechan he yanked his hand away and left the hall before even mark can say a thing.

This all was carefully noticed by nana.
Now everything was crystal clear to him , he just hoped it will all be ok at the end .

Time skip .

They passed by , it was time to go home but mark was in a another situation.
He was assigned to do a research work in pair that also with haechan .
Jaemin- Hyung i am going to jeno's house for the research work how will you go home ?

Mark- don't worry nana i will take bus and reach somehow.

Haechan- nana i will go with mark Hyung , we will complete the research and you don't worry I will make the lunch too .

Nana hugged hyuck and said "my saviour i love you" hyuck pushed nana away there friendship was love hate relationship , jeno and nana left together , mark and haechan were still standing out of the University the weather was a little bad , suddenly it was rainy. They both started walking still no conversation between them .
It was nearly dark Because of the weather.

They both got the bus to reach home , walking was not a option since the distance was really big . Mark and haechan were seated together , the silence was awkward but not , suddenly lighting and thunderstorms could be heard haechan got scared , he was always scared of thunder . This did not get unnoticed by mark . He interwined his and haechan's hand the simple touches was what mark loved .

They reached home still holding hands . As they reached mark finally spoke something .
Mark- umm ... You can go freshen up so we can start our research , and if you want you can use my clothes if you feel like Changing in something comfortable.

Haechan nodded and Went upstairs for freshening up , he was internally very happy to be with mark . He got inside his room he saw everything was neat and clean , he glanced at the study table and he was hit by a big wave of nostalgia. Mark had the same diary with the sunflower on it haechan had tears in his eyes . After 10 mins he heard mark enter his room.

Mark- should we start our research.

Haechan nodded and they start work.

Mark saw haechan shivering , he got up and gave his favourite hoddiee to haechan it was the same one haechan gifted him in his birthday . He just took it and wore it , it felt like he was hugging mark .

After dinner and all it was all dark there was no electricity , haechan was sleep , his head was on the table , mark carefully tried to remove hairs infront of his eyes , hyuck was still shivering mark decided to carry him to the bed , he picked him up bridal style and went to his room , tucked him in the blankets . As mark was leaving the room hyuck grabbed his wrist and said

Can you sleep here I am scared.
Mark just nodded and slipped into the blankets and hugged him to sleep .

At Mr.suh's house .

Haechan was not home , johnny was restless , he knew his brother is scared of thunderstorm , he tried asking everyone but haechan was nowhere to be found . Johnny knew he is gonna beat the shit out of someone if his brother gets hurt or lost.

Who knew mark had to face johnny the next day , he was busy enjoying sleep

How is it, plz tell in comments
Thanks for reading.