10

Johnny was pretty angry , hyuck and mark were in the fromt of Johnny with jaemin and jeno were standing at the back of the locker room of basketball team . Mark had no idea why was johnny soo angry , everything super awkward between them , mark glanced at jeno and jaemin who were behind johnny . Johnny moved forward and stood exactly 2 feet away from haechan , haechan gave his brother puppy eyes with a innocent smile on his face , haechan and mark were holding hands ...... It was way too much silent then it should be soo to broke the silence haechan decided to speak up and comfort johnny .

Haechan- Hyung , I am sorry , I never informed you I was going out for a project plus my phone died and we had no electricity because the house has a electricity shortcut. 🥺🥺

Johnny- hmm that's ok hyuck but what about this seagull. Yesterday I got to knew about intresting things about your soo called ex-boyfriend mark lee .
Johnny flashed a dangerous smile to mark.

Haechan- exactly what Hyung , I don't understand and how do u know about him- ???
Haechan and mark were soo confused .
Johnny- soo yesterday when I was finding you and reached jeno's house and met jaemin there , some interesting facts were spilled by Jaemin and exactly knowing that he was the one who broke your heart .
Mark glanced at jaemin , jaemin was hiding behind jeno and jeno was akwardly standing there with a poker face.

Haechan- Hyung ..... I- let me tell you everything when we reach home ok , the story is soo long and it's not true mark never broke my heart it was just the situation , Please .

Mark finally decided to speak up.
Mark- Hyung , I am sorry I know you are angry for what I did to haechan but I promise it was not intentional . I love him , I will never hurt him .

Johnny- if this is soo serious let's talk about this after our school you will come with me in the car mark let's have a good talk alone and haechan u can ride home with taeyong , taeyong and jaehyun are having a sleepover at our house .

Mark nodded in response . He was ready to tell everything to johnny but now he had to face jaehyun too.
Can't my life be normal for once mark thaugth in his head .

Haechan looked at mark and finally let go of his hand . He then patted mark's head running to johnny for a hug . 
After some time they all were out of the locker room , jeno and jaemin went to cafeteria and johnny and hyuck decided to part ways too . He was alone and in deep thaugths .

Mark decided to go to roof because he wanted fresh air , bag in his hands and with heavy steps he reached the door of the rooftop , he took a deep sigh while opening the door , as he opened the door he did not expected to jaehyun to be standing there in the middle of the rooftop kissing a girl .

He was shocked . He was gonna scold his hyung but till the time he was gonna scream he felt a someone beside him and he did not expected it to be jaehyun's bf Taeyong . Taeyong walked in anger and pulled the girl away from jaehyun and slapped her . He was fumming in anger , he glanced at jaehyun with a disappointed face and ran back downstairs.

Mark was standing there awkwardly , the girl also left the rooftop , now he was facing his brother with nothing just shame in his eyes . Mark looked up at jaehyun and said

Hyung I did not expected this from atleast you.

Umm hope u enjoy ...... I don't even know what I wrote 😐🤣🤣