7

Silence pure silence on the lunch table at the University . Mark and haechan were sitting face to face with there group of friends , they did not knew what's wrong here everyone was soo kunfused and he knew more shit will go down today cause the day started with a banger .

5 hours before the lunch in the morning.

It was 7:30 mark was absolutely ready for the day , the last night's Ted talk by Jaemin did helped him in a good . The smell of breakfast was comming from the kitchen mark was really hungry he checked himself out in the mirror for one last time and skipped downstairs to eat breakfast with his bags and supplies in his hand .

Jaemin was in the kitchen not superisingly jeno was also there back hugging him as nana made breakfast.
Mark cleared his throat , jeno and jaemin separated like they have been caught doing Illegal things . Mark just laughed and shrugged it off they were embarrassed.
Mark- good morning guys , how are you.

Jaemin- good morning Hyung we are good how are you , did  you sleep well.

Mark- ya the sleep was awesome , it felt like i slept peacefully after 2 years .

They all sat at the dinning table as Jaemin was serving scrambled eggs and bacon with it.

Mark- jeno did you stop by here in the morning. I never heard the car comming in the house .

Jaemin laughed nervously .

Jeno- uh........ Haha Hyung i came late at night probably you were sleeping , we slept together .

Mark- hhmmmmm nice nice hope you enjoyed last nigth mark said in a teasing tone.

Jeno and jaemin were to embarrassed , jaemin's cheeks were pure read from blushing and jeno just rubbed his nape while nodding , mark understood everything , it was young love he wanted the same .

After half an hour of teasing and getting to know each other more they were at the Neo culture technology University. It was soo beautiful .

It really was the best mark ever saw in his life

It really was the best mark ever saw in his life . It's just been one day in Seoul but mark was falling in love .

Jaemin- Hyung do you like the view , it's beautiful right . 
Mark nodded happily like a puppy .

Jaemin- and Hyung let's hurry up our friends might be waiting in near the lockers .

Mark- But nana what about my schedule and time table , Locker number . I know nothing .

Jeno- Hyung why do u worry soo much when I am here , we are close to the principal soo our friends took your schedule from him and your locker number is beside nana soo let's goo .

Mark- oh ok then let's go thanks.

Jaemin held mark's hand for support and they start walking towards the lockers . It was all ok till mark saw something which he never expected .

The 2 people he have been searching for were standing in front of him in a group , but to more to this Johnny was standing beside haechan whereas haechan was hugging johnny , and then there he was his brother standing beside his boyfriend holding hands. 

Everything was puzzled , mark was in anxiety he did not knew how to face everything . He ran away from there . Jaemin and jeno were also kunfused.
Jaemin suggested jeno to go to there friends and he followed mark .

Mark ran outside the campus he was lost , shaking in anxiety as Jaemin found him mark was crying , he did not think anything and just hugged mark cause it was the best thing he could do at the moment.

Jaemin- Hyung are you ok why did you run and why are you crying.

Mark- haechan .... And and jaehyun Hyung .

Nana was kunfused that how did mark knew them  but he knew mark was not in right state of mind to tell these things he took a mental note to ask mark when they go back home.

After 10 mins of calming down . Mark was ok now he took deep breaths to calm himself more , nana and mark both heard the bell it was time for first class luckily mark had the same schedule as nana and jeno so they both walled to the class , before entering nana gave a big hug to mark , Mark nodded in acknowledgement and gave a smile to nana .

As they entered the class all eyes were at mark , jaemin bowed to the teacher and went to sit with his boyfriend .
Mark looked awkwardly at everyone but then bowed to the teacher.
Teacher-  So students we have a new admission , his name is mark lee and he is from canada .
Mark just waved his hand a little mumbling a hello .
Mark I am mrs.sandra i will be your class teacher kinda soo hope you enjoy your day and if you have any problem please ask me I will be free anytime you want it .
Mark gave a big smile and bowed in respect again .
As the teacher spoke again , mark you can go sit down with lee haechan at the second last bench .
Mark was schocked he did not knew haechan was in the same class.
All eyes were at him as he skipped through all the rows to reach at the bench . His eyes were down he did not knew what will haechan say . The bench was one row before jaemin.
When he reached the table jaemin just gave him a akward smile and there he was his Sun . They made a eye contact and it felt like time stopped there.

This is the biggest chapter I have written hope you guys enjoy .Thanks for reading .