22

It was morning now , sun was shining brightly , a ray of sunlight was directly falling on haechan's face , mark was awake the whole night . The men working for mr.jung came twice to check up on them after a while they separated haechan and mark and made them sit face to face .

It was all getting to stressful , mark had thousands of questions running through his mind .

He just wanted heachan safe , he always knew that mr.Jung dealt with drug supplies , his connections were all over the drug Market , he did not wanted to go back to Canada after his father was the reason he did drugs after all the stress , all the manipulation from mr.Jung was getting to him again , it was big secret mark never told anyone , he got out of that shit with serious help from Mrs.Na but now she was also not there to protect him . His head was spinning all the bad memories of him being trapped in his own room filled with darkness was coming back , he needed his sun back , he knew haechan is right in front of him but somewhere in his unconscious mind he could not believe it .

He was crying badly , it was all effecting him too much , he just wanted to run away but he could not , the flashes of him hurting because  heachan was not with him anymore were playing in his mind . He could hear a faint voice calling him ,on the other hand heachan woke up from hearing mark sobbing he could visibly see mark hurting , he did not know what to do . Heachan started jiggling and tossing and turning to lose all the restraints from him , maybe the luck was at his side he noticed a nail at the back side near where his hands were tied on the chair , he careful brought his hands near the nail and started rubbing the rope at the edge so that it can break , after a while he got them lose enough to jerk them out of his hand by his force , while doing this he got badly bruised on his wrists .

He quickly untied his legs to break free making sure to make no noise at all.
He rushed to mark once he was free .
Haechan- mel mel are you ok , why are you crying??
He held mark's face gently in his hands are continued to call him .
Slowly mark came back to his senses . He could not control his tears , haechan untied mark too and hugged him tigthly .
Haechan- mel talk to me , what happened .
Mark was about to say something but
Bang the door got opened and the gaurds came inside , they ran to both of the boys .

One of the short looking man held haechan by his collar and started throwing punches . Haechan was beyond angry at this point , on the other hand mark was still a little dizzy but he was also trying to figth back .
Haechan - you son of a bitch .
He stomped on the man's foot hardly , and punched him in the stomach .
The man crouched down in pain taking this opportunity haechan punched him in the face a little harder this time and the man was on the floor unconscious.
Haechan- don't mess with the lee Donghyuck .
He spoke in a proud tone.
Mark- hyuck stop blabbering and help me for god's sake.
Haechan ran towards mark , the other gaurd was having a wrestling match with mark apperantly . Heachan jumped and held the guards neck in a choke hold , he was hanging for his dear life . Mark also punched the man in the face and kicked him .
Suddenly they both heard a lot of noises coming from downstairs plus the noise of police cars were also heard .
Haechan- mel let's run i think they found us .
Mark held haechan's hand and ran out of the room . the warehouse was really big , they kept running but some more guards started following them , mark noticed and dragged haechan to empty room and locked it . 

haechan-  mel , now what ?

Mark was thinking hardly , he noticed a big window in front of him , he ran to it and opened it carefully.