13

Mark was back after the classes ended , Haechan had his extra club activities so he decided to bid him goodbye and meet in the evening for the date .
It was currently 1:30 pm , he decided to take a half and hour nap and leave home by 2:00 so he can find the house early .
Mark decided to tell Jaehyun that he wanna meet him up .. so he decided to message Jae on insta and when he opened the app he saw Jaehyun online and seized the opportunity to message him asap 🙂🤌

Mark
Hi .... Hyung ummm I wanted to meet you today ... Can I come by?

Mark waited for a couple of mins to get a reply from Jaehyun ... After ten mins his phone buzzed and he saw Jaehyun typing

Jaehyun
Yaa sure come by neo cafe near school , i haven't Met you in so many years . I am still at school be there by 2:30 I will end my extra activities at school .

Mark
Ok Hyung .. thanks.

After sudden change of plan Mark decided to inform Haechan about it and told him to go home after he end classes , and that he will come to pick him up for the date cause now they will have extra time to spend with each other .

Time skip  - at the NEO café
Mark entered the cafe near 2:15 Jaehyun was already sitting there by the window sipping on  the coffee  , he slowly approached him and sat in front of him , Jaehyun was still into his own world.

mark - hello hyung long time no see .   

Jaehyun chuckled 

Jaehyun - how r you little brother long time no see. Why do u want to see me , not like you contacted me all thoes years i was alone and miserable.

Mark was taken back by such harsh words by his own brother ... He was more  confused now.

Mark- Hyung why are you saying it like this , i had no way i could contact you .. mom and dad would have throwed me out of the house and i would have been on streets .

Jaehyun looked mark dead in his eyes .

Jaehyun- huh... Whatever , why did you even want to meet me , let's get straight to the point .

Mark- I wanted to know why did you kiss that girl infront of taeyong hyung , why did you cheat on your boyfriend . Did u sacrifice all thoes years struggling alone for this????

Mark was really angry and raised his voice at Jaehyun .

Jaehyun- stop acting like you care and you know about me okkk! You have no right on what and how my relationship works with taeyong .

Mark got irritated and left Jaehyun without even saying a word . He was Huffing in anger , he never imagined jaehyun being soo rude to him ... This did not look like his brother at all .

He was walking with earphones in his ears now , suddenly he got a call .
He smiled a little when he saw haechan calling him .
On the call
Haechan- hey mel  did u meet Jaehyun Hyung yet ?

Mark- I did actually and i am half way through your house already be ready ok.

Haechan- why does it sounds like you ain't really happy with the visit ... Are you ok ?

Mark- hyuck i really don't want to talk about this at the moment , maybe later
I don't wanna ruin our date .. can we just skip meeting with taeyong Hyung i really will appreciate a break .

Haechan- ok let's talk about it later . I am ready sooo , let me take you to somewhere we can enjoy , how does that sound ?

Mark hummned in the response . Till the time haechan was gonna ask him where he reached Mark ringed the doorbell of hyuck's house .
Haechan came out of the house in fully black outfit , wearing tight jeans And black leather jacket with pink coloured shades , Mark could not say anything he was simping over haechan inside and screaming too.

Haechan-  hey what u staring at ?
Mark- my boyfriend can't I?
Haechan- Not like you asked me out again after the break up ...soo no still no boyfiee mister .
Mark- i- feels like you dissing me .
Haechan- No shit Sherlock i am .
Mark- Soo let's make it out first ever date ever , and forget whatever happened in Canada as that mark would never have survived a relationship.
Haechan- yaa for sure . Soo let's go .

Mark nodded and offered his hand to haechan . Haechan took it and interlocked the hands ... Guiding mark to there Destination ... The silence was soo loud between them , they could hear each other's heartbeats for some reason , it was all too comforting that noone wanted to utter a word . Mark passed a Earphone to haechan and enjoyed there walk to a beautiful garden of sunflowers.

Haechan- finally , it was a long walk .
Mark - ya it was , by the way how did you know i always visit gardens when i am not ok.
Haechan- duh Mr. Lee i am Lee Donghyuck I know everything about you
Cause you are my soulmate and if i would not know you i will also forget myself .

Mark gave haechan a genuine smile and walked inside the garden . It has swings and at one side the view was of mountains situated really far away with sun going down . They both sat down in the middle of the field , haechan rested his head on mark's shoulder .

Mark- I always used to visit sunflower fields when i missed you . It was soo comforting it always felt like your presence was with me and always motivating me .

Haechan- hmmm this garden was built by my grandparents , i used to come here everyday with my grandma when i was 6 and play ... The swings u see them i had to fight for them cause it was supposed to be a full on garden , but who will not listen to this cute pouty baby .

Mark- haha sounds like you. You make Everyone is whipped for you. But i am your number one .. right??

Haechan- yaa always and forever .
I love you

Mark- I love you too channa.

It was a long ass ride writing this 😁😁
Enjoy