4

It was finally time to escape the hell . Mark was nervous he did not even met his mom after last nigth . Mrs.na was standing beside him giving final check on mark's luggage .
Mrs na- mark i have asked jaemin to pick you up from the airport , i have saved his number on your phone please contact him and be safe , message me after you reach keep me updated.

Mrs.na was just speaking without a breath mark quickly hugged her to Sush her,she just hugged him back with full love , mrs na ment alot to mark she loved him like his own son she was always there for her when his parents were not.

Mark- eomma he said with love thanks for being there for me u mean more then my mom i don't know what did I do to have you in life I love you soo much , thank you for all the time you were ther when I cried when I needed someone because of you i am well in one piece thanks eomma thank you soo much
Mark started crying , he was really emotional at the moment he just wanted to take mrs.na with him soo he has his eomma always with him . Mrs.na wiped his tears and just said
"You never say thank you to your eoomma I am always here for you, and don't worry I will visit Seoul in holidays soo i can meet my jaemin and you too, enjoy your new life mark . Now meet your mom once because the taxi is going to arrive."
Mark was overwhelmed .
He stepped downstairs just to see his mom sitting on the couch , he was just going to hug her goodbye but she got up and went back to her room , she did not even utter a word not even a Goodbye .
He looked at mrs.na and she just shrugged her shoulders .
After 2 mins the taxi was at the door and the bags were in the trunk mark was in the car looking ahead to his new future .

Time skip to flight ✈️
He was now in the plane his heart was Beating at a fast rate , mark was scared
It was just not the anxiety it was excitement to fullfill his dreams meet haechan again and socializing with people and also meet his brother jaehyun . The flight was goona take off but mark decided to open his Instagram and typed *hi* in jaehyun's dms he was so scared he just switched off his phone and kept it on airplane mode so if jaehyun messages he will only face him when he lands in Seoul .

His next seat was taken by a young man he was 6 feet talll and very masculine . He wanted to talk bec it was a little boring the flight was gonna take off any min now. The man looked at him with the corner of his eye , he suddenly spoke
Hi i am Johnny
Hi i am Mark , nice to meet u

Johnny- so where u headed to?  u seem pretty nervous.

Mark- oh i- I am off to Seoul from here . Umm yaa and you

Johnny- oh me to this is gonna be nice flight with you mark hope we can be friends .

They did a quick hand shake .
The flight was really fun for mark he enjoyed Johnny's company they talked alot he got to know johnny was from Chicago and was here in Canada bec his boyfriend Ten was here to preforme with his dance crew of collage he was in senior year and living with him . Mark and johnny shared alot with each other .

Mark was happy and he knew life would be much easier and happier now .

He is soo handsome
i hope u guys enjoyed the chapter thanks for reading