19

After 3 days jaehyun was home everyone was going to be there to meet Jaehyun and taeyong in the evening , mark and haechan with taeyong made the house look decent once again since it was all messed up before all the horrible things that happened , taeyong even invited his cousin kun and his close friends plus the dreamies it was going to be a big feast , doyoung also came to help out decorating the house
Taeil was in-charge of cooking somethings Along kun bec both are really good chefs . It was still 5 hours till everyone would have come so taeil and kun arrived earlier to cook , jaehyun was sleeping ,  doyoung went to grab beer for later ,Taeyong and mark were chatting and haechan was helping out in kitchen .
Taeyong- i think my fathers are also  coming in some time to meet Jaehyun for a while .
Mark - oh that's great Hyung . I am really excited to meet them .
Taeyong - you will love them sometimes i think u resemble to dad too much.  U have same face structure .
Mark-  it must be really nice to have supportive parents or  parents in general i can never relate .
Taeyong - why are you saying like this mark ?
Mark - I never had parents Hyung , i grew up in the orphanage till i was 5 , jaehyun Hyung's parents were always wealthy people  so they donated a good amount of charity to the orphanage and everytime they visited they braugth Hyung along  we got close and jaehyun Hyung begged his dad to adopt me .
Taeyong - so what about your real parents mark , never heard of them .
Mark - i just know my mom left me there after she left korea and cheated on her husband . The orphanage lady always told me that I had a brother but never met them .
After listening to this taeyong had multiple questions going around in his mind , but he decided to talk to his dad before anything further happenes.

Mark and teayong kept talking while others we preparing dinner , after 10: to 15 minutes Bell rang and 2 grown man entered the house with a lot of gifts and a Champagne bottle in their hand. Taeyong ran to the man and hugged him tightly well the other one was looking at them with heart eyes then he switched to the other man and hugged them tightly again.
Taeyong - dads how are you,  it's been so long I miss you guys.
Dad - we are fine kid how are you and how is jae now , and what happened I need to know everything so I can clear up the situation with that man that he calls his Father I will not bear anything against my son in law even if I have to go beyond the law.
Appa- darling you should relax we just reached here let's meet Jaehyun first and let's talk about this when  the party ends
Taeyong- yes dad appa is right you  should relax first and I want you  to meet someone .
Mark come here Taeyong called him from the balcony
Mark came excitedly to meet taeyong's parents
Taeyong - dad this is Mark he is haechan's boyfriend and jaehyun's brother he came to Korea after his dad got to know he was gay .
Taeyong's dad Was looking at mark they were identical his dad came forward and creased marks head with tears in his eyes suddenly he was too emotional and taeyong  did not understand what was happening mark silently moved his hand to remove the tears from his dad's face nobody know what was happening but it was certain that mark and taeyong where always connected because he was the long lost brother lost when his parents separated . Unspoken words sorted out the mystery everyone was curious about till the date mark and taeyong looked at each other and just smile while hugging their dad everything happened to fast for anyone else to understand this . Haechan came and hugged mark and then the all sat and talk till the dinner was ready. Jaehyun also woke up to  meet  his father in laws while waiting for everyone to arrive and have a family dinner together.

Small chapter. 😁😁 Hope you guys enjoy .