5

The plane landed safely , mark and johhny both were now more open to each other they exchanged there numbers and even Instagram accounts.
By the time mark and Johnny were waiting for the bags mark started to scroll Instagram but then he got a notification he was not superised he was soo happy his brother dmed him back , but he had no time to reply his bags were there he quicxkly took his belongings and messaged mrs.na that he is safely landed and will call when he reaches home.
Mark did not knew how jaemin looked like but mrs.na already sent her son's picture soo he finds him in the crowd

jaemin just looked like his mother , fluffy cheeks really tall and handsome

jaemin just looked like his mother , fluffy cheeks really tall and handsome .

Mark and johnny were standing side by side but johnny left for a few second to take a phone call  . It was time to find jaemin now . He checked his phone and found message from a unknown number .

Jaemin
Hello is this mark Lee's number?

Mark
Yes , who are u ?

Jaemin
Oh jaemin here , just wanted to inform u please wait for a while I am stuck in traffic will reach there in 10 mins.

Mark
Oh sure I will be at the entrance waiting for u thanks .

Jaemin
Ok biee see you later .

Mark
Ok bieee.

T

he conversation ended Johnny was nowhere to be found his luggage was still lying here on the ground.
The crowd was increasing everything was a mess , suddenly mark saw someone he could not believe .

He saw haechan standing at the gates , he tried to get closer but the push and pull from the crowd was soo much that he could not even breath . He ran when he saw the opportunity and his eyes met the beautiful pair of eyes he had been searching for but in the blink of an eye he got pushed by someone and he fell very badly hid body was hurting
But he wanted to see haechan again he got up quickly didn't mind the pain in his body he was restless at the moment
He saw haechan standing in the middle of the lounge .
Mark ran for his life and held haechan's hand and said "Chaniee is that you" .

Just a small chapter hope u will enjoy
Thanks for reading