16

Taeyong's pov

We were all sitting in doyoung's room, i was not sad that jaehyun slapped me because I know something is going on I can feel it with my heart , he left his parents for me at such a young age there is no way he would actually hit me even when he is drunk .
Heachan was tired after his date , to distract me he started to talk about his date with mark , mark is such a sweet pie broken but beautiful tries to be helpful and considerate of everyone .
Hyuck layed in my lap i was creasing his head, he is like a my long lost brother only if i knew where was my own brother whom we got seprated from after are parents divorced when we were young , i never told anyone because i also never tried to find mom after she cheated on dad , but dad never hated her even after years he was happy that she came in his life and gave him two gems but he also regreted giving my younger brother to her . He got his happiness back he married one of his ex bf when they were at school i never knew my dad was bisexual to , it was easy to open up to him as he understood the pain of coming out and being afraid of our own parents not accepting there kids sexuality .

When jaehyun left Canada to be with me dad and papa glady welcomed him  , i was really thankful to them
They baugth us our own home when we entered high school .

I kept creasing haechan's head until he got a call , haechan ran out of the room , doyoung was cooking i just laid in bed thinking about jaehyun i miss him but i think something is not right , doyoung suddenly came running into the room ,his eyes filled with tears
He stuttered to me
Jae...jae....is in hospital he tried to suside .

My heart stoped for 2 seconds , i felt numb all over , haechan came to me and hugged me tightly .

Bubu Hyung let's go jaehyun Hyung is unconscious mark is with him we need to hurry.

Without thinking anything i told doyoung to take out the car.  After 5 mins we reached the hospital , i ran inside , my mind was still blank
I ran to the reception doyoung and haechan behind me
Excuse me miss do u know the room where mr.jeong jaehyun is taken to.
She pointed towards the left , mark was sitting at the chairs outside of the ward . He was crying his head was in his hands and he was sobbing continusly , i ran to him
Mark... Mark he looked at me with puppy eyed i hugged him tigthly without even a glance , he started sobbing on my shoulder , haechan took a seat next to him , holding his hands
How did this all happen .  I asked trying to hold my tears .
He responded between his sobs
I went to your house after i knew he slapped u , i was to furious  when i reached i saw that the door was locked however your window was broken and Ruby was barking to get someone's attention , i stepped in and fed Ruby bec she was hungry when i tried to find Hyung , it was to dark plus your room door was even locked i pushed opened and saw Hyung lying on the ground with soo much of blood flowing from his wrist . I was really scared Hyung .
He finishef all his story i hugged him even more tigthly  , after a while everyone calmed down . The doctor came to us
Family of mr . jaehyun asked the doc
Us doctor , i am his boyfriend i replied .
He is ok now , he is even awake just the blood loss is alot , we will examine him two three days then he can go back . U can meet him now .
We all thanked the doctor , haechan was with mark , i told doyoung to take them home and make them sleep with him since mark was a little traumatized .

I stepped inside the room where jaehyun was sitting , staring into the oblivion , i knocked to get his attention ,he looked at me , i ran to him and hugged him real tigth finally breaking down into his arms . His arms felt like home i pulled away looking deep into his eyes , he tried to speak something but i sushed him , i made him lay down on the bed telling him to make some space for me , i climbed in and layed my head on his chest , trying to sing a luluby to him he also broke into sobs but slept . I know he has to answer many questions but for now he should rest and i will be here for him forever .

Hey guys , new chapter here , i wrote a little taeyong pov just to provide a little back story about him . i know this book feels like more jaeyong but believe me Markhyuck will also come , thanks for reading plz share , vote and comment if you like it

I really am excited for this cb
Aoty is coming guys be ready 😂💓💓