12

After short break on the rooftop , heartfelt talks and alot of teasing each other Mark and Haechan came back to attend there classes . This time they had one of the subjects together and it was P.E where seniors would also join them to , mark hoped to see taeyong here . They stepped into the locker room to change there uniforms , he sees jaehyun there but with the same girl who had arms wrapped around his neck and she was leaning on Jaehyun , Mark nodded in disappointment ment and changed his clothes and went out to attend the class . Taeyong was nowhere to be find and mark was really worried for him . He saw Johnny sitting with his arms Crossed , he approached him .
Mark- Hyung , Johnny hyung .....have you seen taeyong hyung , i have been worried about him after he saw Jaehyun Hyung kissing a girl .
Johnny- hmmmm , he went to his best friend's  home , i sent him with kun because he was not ok and doyoung will take care of him .

Mark thanked johnny and went to the dream gang hanging out in the corner and  streching , however hyuck had his arms wrapped around renjun's shoulder back hugging him .... His heart was  burning With jealousy but more then that he saw two tigers looking hungrily at hyuck like they will bite him away from renjun ... Mark quietly went and Cleared his throat to distract everyone from the tension created in the group .

Mark- so guys do you have some plans for the weekend this week cause i wanna go to some party or have a visit to some cool place in Seoul .

Mark did not know why he started this topic but it was the only thing his mind could think of to distract everyone .

Jeno- we can have a sleep over Hyung and have a movie nigth or something i don't really wanna go outside of home this week maybe next week we can plan going to a club or something ?

They all agreed to the plan and started there running .... After 10 laps of the whole ground hyuck was panting like a cute puppy , mark took his water bottle and sat next to hyuck
Mark- you ok?
Haechan simply nodded indicating he is alright and just need some time to recover .
Haechan- this is my least favorite period i hope we can just skip it ...
Mark looked with a shocked expression on his face ...
Mark- buckle up mister we have a basketball game to play plus i have been thinking of joining basketball club officialy .
Haechan  - oh really , i never knew you were into sports and i don't really wanna play (he says with a pout acting cute)
How about you play and i cheer for you like a good boyfriend?
Mark- yaaa a good boyfriend ... Where did that person go who was hugging his bff infront of two wild tigers and your won boyfriend.
Haechan giggled
Haechan- so you know nomin like RJ .
Mark- well i think the whole school does  .. just not Renjun .
Haechan just nodded and laughed a little
Mark noticed Jaehyun sitting at the floor with bunch of kids around him , he felt uneasy.
Haechan- hey Mel ... MEL what are you even thinking , you seem lost dear .
Mark- aaa.. nothing channa just a little uneasy by jaehyun's behaviour i never thaugth he would do this. Well it's ok what happened is in past i will go and visit jaehyun Hyung today and after that maybe taeyong too but he is at doyoung hyung's house and i don't really know where it is .
Haechan- oh i can accompany you to doyoung's house i want to meet him since it's been long and we can go on a little date too maybe .
Mark- okkkkk!!!! Soo let's meet at the cafe shop near your house after i meet Jaehyun Hyung and then we can meet taeyong too and enjoy .

Mark was confused and he knew something was not ok ... He would do anything to find out and know all the answers to his questions in mind .. cause he has faith in his brother that he will not destroy his relationship for just a ordinary girl .

Happy johnny day

Happy johnny day... I am free now i will upload more ... Enjoy 😊😊