Part 1: Late Bloomer

The room was currently cold and empty. The head hazer had requested to be left behind as he needed to calm himself down before heading out. He was dead tired from the day's activities and it didn't help that their hazer meeting had ran later than the usual. Their juniors were becoming more and more troublesome as the day went by and they needed to remedy that. Different opinions clashed and heated words were thrown yet he hoped their new plan would be beneficial in getting the first years inline, especially this batch's one and only student hero.

Kongpob Suthiluck. Oh, how the mention of that person's name already ticked him off. He doesn't know if the junior has a problem with authority or just him specifically. Arthit has to admit that he's also singling 0062 out. And to his defense, the younger started it! A mature response, he knew. But junior was asking for it. And 0062 had even had the audacity to claim that he was abusing his powers? He's just doing his role! and it has nothing to do with him being an alpha as the other confronted him about it. Although Arthit got to hand it to him, that junior's really gutsy for a beta.

Arthit locked the door and walked along the deserted corridor lost in his own thoughts, when his nose suddenly got hint of something sweet and rich. And it smelled liked...an omega.

Being a middle child with two omega siblings plus an omega mother, Arthit had been exposed to the third gender's scent early in his life. So, he wasn't easily distracted by it and had learned to control his urges early. It was something he was very proud of as he had help numerous of his high school classmates who suddenly got their heats in the middle of school. And now that he thought about it, he had to commend the high school teachers and staff for the hurricane of a school year they have to deal with every single year. It's at that age when people usually present and their natural instincts has yet to be learned to control. The sudden spikes of heats and ruts were definitely a total chaos to deal with.

But so to speak, he wasn't immune to an omega's scent per say. Arthit was still attracted to an omega's inviting smell but mostly it doesn't go beyond that. He never felt the pull to act upon it. There was never an urge for it. However, the omega's scent now was somehow different, like it was serenading him. He can distinctly smell the French lavender, orange blossom, and a note of fresh rose which were a natural scent for a caring omega but yet it was also spicy and fiery like hot chili pepper. The odd combination made it so rich and sensual to him.

He didn't realize that his feet were leading him to the alluring scented omega. Arthit was intrigued by it. It was calling out to him, like it was meant for him, like it would perfectly compliment with his alpha. He was walking forward and took another huge inhale; and that's when he noticed the hint of distress and agony from the other. Fuck, that omega is in pain! Arthit set aside his thirsty thoughts and let his alpha nature to protect come out as he ran as fast as he could to the origin of the smell.

"0062?!?!"

Arthit banged the classroom door open and saw the bane of his existence was laying on floor, arms wrapped around his mid-section and writhing in pain with paper scattered all around the floor. And on instinct, Arthit had instantly rushed and crouched down next to the man.

"Kongpob! 0062!" Arthit shook the man's shoulder trying to get his attention. The sudden movement made the younger look up, his eyes were hazy and out of focus. And then all of a sudden, Arthit found himself laying on his back on the ground. With an unbelievably great strength, the younger had pushed him down and was now completely on top of him.

"My alpha... my alpha..." The junior kept on echoing the words like a prayer. He smelled, rubbed, and licked the older's neck while unconsciously grinding their hips together.

Arthit was only human and couldn't deny himself how the word "My Alpha" sounded so right from 0062's lips but he needed to push that thought aside for now. He then grabbed 0062's shoulders and remove the younger from himself.