Chapter 2: The void + New world

Elian pov

My eyes flutter open as I look around me, it's black. My hands and body can be seen clearly as I look down. The knife, no longer wedged into my stomach, and the wound healed. There's not even a hole in my shirt.

'hello Elian.'

"holy shit!"  I frantically look around, the voice of a man, a very nice voice too.... god  Elian, now's not the time to simp over a man's voice for fucks sake!

'pfftt... ehem, anyways'

"hey voice? I presume you are the reason I remember each life, so could you do me the honours of transmigrating me into a body instead? cause I really would prefer not to go through the trauma of breast feeding and nappy changing..."

'yeah yeah lemme talk'

'I am the master of souls, or in this case, the person in charge of  getting rid of tainted souls, and putting the worthy on into their next life, I'm also the reason you remember everything from the last 26 lives you have lived'

"ummm, so may I ask why?"

'dunno, cause I was bored and you were the first soul passing by'

"wait... so I wasn't special or anything?"

'nope'

"ohh," I shrug,  "whelp, but are you gonna stop me from remembering? cause I kind of enjoy this...."

'nope, instead, the other gods asked me to make things even more interesting, it helps with the boredom that comes with the job '

"umm so are you gonna do something or?"

'why aren't you surprised or scared, or fascinated at the least? come oonnnn!'

"well I figure there would be stuff like this if i can reincarnate and stuff..."

'oh'

' anyways, were gonna put you in a random tv show or book that you've read or watched, and we want you to go live you're life save characters you wanna save and blah blah blah whatever you teenagers like and entertain us.'

"that's it?"

'yup and we'll  also give you a few powers if you are in a world with shit like that, and you HAVE to entertain us cause .... why not?',

"there's no catch?"

'nope, oohh and in some of the worlds you would have soulmates so beware when you come across them. try to include some smut too'

"k, wait ..... what!!"

'oh shut up, its not like you're a virgin anyways. k bye .'

"wait wait wait"

'ugh you're wasting time ..... what?'

"can you refrain from sending me to the hunger games and shit like that?"

'why ? you could win them if you try, but yes we wont send you there, we'll probably send you somewhere with much more drama... for entertainment purposes'

' we'll also give you some time to figure out which world you're in, and once you find out out, ill come back to you for a catch-up.'

"um so are-"

'k bye!'

and it goes completely black once again.

P.S- (the next chapter officially starts her adventure so not to far away)