Chapter 7: Sexy Stranger

Valentina pov

After leaving the Forbes residence at 11, I then drive to the grill.

Flashback

KNOCK KNOCK

the door opens, revealing an already dressed, and in uniform Liz. "hey, morning Val sweetie. you here for Caroline?" 

"umm actually no sheriff, I wanted to talk about giving Caroline vervain" I say hesitantly

Liz's eyes are wide, and her jaw is slightly open. "you know?" she looks at me stunned and sceptical, before peeping both ways out the door, then gesturing me to Come in.

she walks back in and stops at her kitchen counter with arms crossed waiting for an explanation.

"yes I know about the supernatural, infact my family were hunters," This was, in fact a white lie, but I need her trust. Her mouth formed an 'o' as she looked at me, a tiny smile flickering on her face, so I continue.

"over the years among supernatural, I have hunches. right now my gut is telling me to start giving Caroline vervain, start today if possible. She is apart of a founding family after all" I say with a worried look mixed with a confused smile.

"Okay sweetie, I get what your saying. I'll also talk to the council about your deed." a smile on her face.

Flashback over

I drive to the grill, and sat down at the table, pulling out my seat.

"So you and Stefan talked all night? there was no sloppy first kiss? or touchy feely of any kind." Caroline asked sceptically.

"yeah Eli, you have to share the SMUT" I say, a grin curving on her lips.

"gosh Val! and nope, we didn't go there" Elena sighed.

"not even a handshake?" "nope"

"I bet there was a hell lot of sexual tension though. you guys must have been having sex with your eyes from what I heard from matt" Elena's face reddened at my comment and bonnie snickered, giving me a fist bump.

"okay okay okay, it's simple, girl likes boy, boy likes girl, SEX" Caroline smirked clapping her hands together.

"Profound" Elena roles her eyes dramatically. before putting the papers in her hand down and abruptly standing up.

"what are you doing?" bonnie asks mischievously.

"Caroline's right, it is easy. If I just sit here, then I'm going to end up talking myself out of it. And Val, your my wing woman"  she says dragging me along.

"no problemo, I'll just bail when you two start eye fucking each other again." I call and bonnie and care erupt into a fit of laughter.

"I'll drive there in my car, I need to meet Zack anyways."

Time skip

 As we arrive at the doorstep of the, Elena rings the doorbell. while I just push though and walk in. "Val!" Elena hisses "you can't just walk in". I roll my eyes "girl, this is is a freaking mansion, do you really expect the guy to hear the sound of a flimsy bell from the other side of the house?...no" I roll my eyes and walk further in.

"oohhhhhh STEFFAAANNNNN!!!!!, EEDDWAAARRDDD?????, STeffyyy pooooo!!!!!" I sigh and breath out. Damn my voice hurts

Elena giggles behind me as she continues to call Stefan's name