Chapter 15: Katherine MY LOVE

Yes I know, I may or may not have hibernated for a while after murdering my grandmothers boyfriend, but my grandma was fine since I told her he left her, and before long, she was dating a nice old man called bob. With my calculations, I have now realized Katherine should be making an appearance soon.

I was going to tell Caroline about vampires, but that would majorly mess up the plot and lead to me being unable to predict the upcoming events, and I plan on having full control for as long as I can. 

Third person

Val stood at the door of the gilbert residence, ambulance sirens rang as the paramedics ran in and out of the house, a police officer stopping both her and Stefan as they begin to walk into the house.

"they're ok" Elena called towards him and he backed away, letting both of them pass through.

"how's Remy, el?" Val hurriedly asks, her eyes raised in concern as she rushes up the stairs with Stefan, all three making their way into the younger gilbert's room.

"what happened?"-Stephan

"he said anna gave him her blood and then he took his pill-, a-and now , I-I mean he looks fine, Ans so do you! so I don't know "Elena rambles on and Val immediately tackles Jeremy into a hug, which he doesn't return. Stephan moves aside to grab Jeremy's face and examine it.

"I'm fine okay! I'm exactly the same . . ."

Jeremy dejectedly replies as Elena looks on, concerned. Elena pushes on concerned "should i call a paramedic up here? what should I do?" 

Val grunts and raises her hand "no, he's fine el" 

Stephan steps away and gives Val a side hug.

Val's pov

"you mean I'm not a vampire? Dammit" Jeremy huff out and I roll my eyes.

Kids these days, I swear

"Don't say that Jeremy! Jer- why would you want that?" Elena moves to Jeremy with a bewildered look and a voice edged in concern.
Jeremy stands up his voice low and frustrated

"did you hear about anna? what happened to her tonight?" with a brief pause he continues.
"she's dead" 

I snort loudly, causing the room to turn to me, Jeremy's eyebrows shoot up in anger, but before he can say anything I speak.
"BECAUSE SHE WAS A VAMPIRE DUMBASS" I groan, "I swear, why the frack would you want to be immortal anyways? You're already depressed enough, imagine being depressed for eternity my dude . . . ain't gonna be fun" Jeremy just glares.

Aaaand she's not dead, sry Jer but its better she goes somewhere else and has her own happily ever after with her mother.

Stefan does some big macho talk and Jeremy huffs.

rolling my eyes, I head out the door, turning my head to talk to the bunch.
"Jer, you and I are gonna have a talk later. El lets head to the hospital, Stef can babysit."
before anyone could protest I walk out to head to my car.

At the hospital

I speed walk to bon, and give her a tight hug, whispering into her ear that i was going to check on Liz, before leaving her and Elena and turning the corner. On my way I pass Damon, who ignores me and stands with his eyes fixated on Elena and bonnie chatting.

?

OH

THE KISS

DAMN

RIP CROW FACE

Shrugging, I Jog to Liz and envelope her into a tight hug. Her eyes were puffy, possibly from crying to Damon. She hesitantly pats my back, and I pull back, holding her shoulders and looking straight at her. 
"She's going to be fine Liz, This is CARE that we're talking about. The most beautiful, optimistic girl of the century. Besides, She has me right? and anyone in my presence is bound to flourish" I smirk and flick my hair dramatically, Liz chuckles through her sniffles and sighs, "god Val, she's been so happy since you came. We don't talk as much as I would like to, but I could see how her eyes light up when she talks about you" I smirk even harder and hug her once more, telling her to take a doctors check once in a while, to which she agrees. Departing from her, I head back to Damon, Elena and Jenna , right in time to see Damon standing there wide eyed and stupid. Smirking, I go to pull his strings.

"heya jen. Oh damn Damon you look like you shit yourself, did Elena kiss you or something?"

.

.

.

.

.

Walking down the driveway of the gilbert house, I could already hear Stefan and Katherine's little fight, Damon and Elena following me.  

I WANT TO SEE MY WAIFU

 . . . 

for the sake of the plot Val . . .  for the sake of the plot

must

have

self restraint

huh, how come Damon can't hear the fight? ain't he a vampire

Unlocking the door on time to see Stephan struggling to stand up. Elena rushes forward as i wave a finger at him with a sly smile. "sup stef"

Elena steps forward in concern "stephan?"
 "Elena-"
"W-What happened?"

dramatic silence

Katherine happened
"Katherine happened" Damon has an oh shit face on

Hehe, I remember EVERY line 

 . . .

what was I doing with my life?

Authors note

hey guys, thank you so so SO much for you're patients.

Just rough times yknow?

But I really am trying to find time to write this fanfic, I swear.

But my parents-

Don't worry tho fellow humans, with my insomnia, i will use the time i am awake at 3 in the morning, to do as much of this fanfic as possible.

Thankyou for you're kind comments, Love you guys

xx

- me