Chapter 27: Betrayal????

I only got about 20 minutes of sleep, before I was up again, It was the middle of the damn night. HURRAH TO INSOMNIA!

I sit up with a groan, Looking to see Damon fast asleep beside me, I just shrug and get up, walking out of his room, Instead falling onto a random couch, Passing out cold, once again.

.

.

.

.

Elena POV (I'm sorry guys)

I did it. I pulled out the dagger.

I leaned against the wall and slid down.

I flinch as Elijah suddenly gasps, And run to him, Calming him down. 
"Elijah, Elijah. . . "
He stops suddenly and looks at me. I smile, knowing I was able to soothe him.

"Katerina? please"

My heart stings but I bring my finger to my lips and shush him. He stares at me. 

"Oh my god." And again, he passed out.

I look around. 

Dammit, what if Stefan and Damon hear?

I go to try shake him, But suddenly he flips over towards me, and I stumble back. Elijah then Stumbles and stands up, looking towards the ceiling. "I can't, I Can't breath" He falls to the ground. "What's happening to me"

"I-"

Worried, I go grab onto him to stand him up, but he shakes me off. "I can't, I can't be in this house." he gasps and it hits me.

"You're not invited in!"

"Get me out of here," And Elijah was gone.

.

.

.

I run after him, to find the door thrown open, and Elijah huffing, while kneeling on the ground, He turns his head to me violently, and slams against the door frame, only to be stopped by the barrier. He huffs, looking at me, eyes blazing in anger. 

"Where is she?"

I look at him confused. "What?"

"WHERE IS SHE?"

I widen my eyes and shush him, he just glares. Suddenly I hear Val's voice from behind me.
"El, which bastard decides to come over right now? Because they are SO losing a head-"
Val turns the corner and freezes as she sees Elijah. "Val, I had t-"

She doesn't even glance at me, instead, Flashing over and tackling Elijah into a hug, Elijah smiles and hugs back just as tight. I stumble back, falling onto my butt in betrayal.

How could she? NO, Why? Why did Val go behind my back? Is she scheming with Elijah?

No! Elijah is a honourable man, he wouldn't do that. So what?

Val lets go of him and turns around towards me, She snorts and rolls her eyes.

What?

"Babe, just WHAT are you doing on the floor? don't tell me that, me hugging our best chance of survival scared you."

Relief floods me, And I shake my head, hugging her as she walks back into the house, I look at Elijah who was smiling at Val, but starts glaring at me.

Elijah stares at me, gritting his teeth. "What happened?"

I shush him, as well as gesture to Val, who yawns and nods tiredly.