Chapter 26: Can I just Die?

My phone rings, AT 6.00 IN THE FUCKING MORNING

I Groan, and roll over, seeing Jenna on the phone. 

Jenna

"Hello Jen?"

"Val, Can you come over?"

"Huh yeah, okay? are you alright, you sound like you just cried-"

"No, yeah umm, can you please, just come over?"

 ". . . Yeah, is it a code red?"

"Mhmm, bring a bag, Incase I kick you out too"

"OHkayyyyy, be there in 5"

"Thanks"

I begrudgingly roll out of bed, Vamping to the kitchen, grabbing a bag full of snacks, drinks, vervain etc . . .

And within minutes, I was at the front of the gilbert residence. I use my spare key to open the door and walk in. Hearing the noise, Elena walks out. "Val?" 
I look up at her, since she stood at the top of the stairs. "OH hey El :)"

"What are you-" I gesture to Jenna's room.
"Jenna called in a code red, says she wants to talk to me." Elena opens her mouth and closes it, while I walk up the stairs and nock on Jenna's door. "Hey Jen? you in there?"

A few moments pass, before the door cracks open, and Jena slides it wide enough for me to pass through, she doesn't even bother look at Elena.

Inside the room, I bring her into a hug, seeing her red eyes. "Hey Jen? I need to tell you something okay?" I whisper soothingly to her.

"Tell me what happened, then I'll tell you Everything you want to know."
She nods, grabbing my hand as we both sit down on bed. 

"Did you know about Isobel? That she was alive?" I sigh, Her eyes widen and she stumbles back, tears streaming down her face. I stand up. "It wasn't my place to tell you Jen, I desperately wanted to, I swear." Jenna pauses and turns, "What do you MEAN!"

I sigh. "Look Jenna, I think of you as a mother, sister, friend etc . . . But the reality is, I don't belong in you're family, I don't belong in ANYONE'S family. It's not my place to tell you about Isobel, and it's not my place to say that Elena is adopted. I really didn't mean to hurt you Jen, Just speak to me, I swear to listen." Jenna stares at me, tears still slightly streaming down her face, She steps forward and hugs me tightly.
"Of course you're my family, even if you're not blood, you will ALWAYS be family."

"will you forgive me?' Jenna nods franticly, eyes still watery. "Yes, you brat."

We both sit down on her bed, Jenna turns to me. "So, what did you want to say to me?"
I say a silent spell and soundproof the room, being aware that Elena was eaves dropping.

I turn to her, and grab her hands in mine. "Look Jenna, I'm going to say it straight. Supernatural creatures exist. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and possibly more that I don't know about."

Jenna laughs. "Gosh Val, Nice try but this won't cheer me up."

She stares at me for a few moments, seeing how serious my expression is, her smile drops.
"Seriously?" I nod.