Chapter 3: New world

Valentina Jacobson face claim: (if you cant think of a face) if not she has grey eyes, that seem blue or green sometimes. Also black hair and tanned skin. (She is actually a reader insert, but I feel weird when I write in y/n and stuff so plzz, when I describe her, you can think of her however.)

-No specified race, or religion, so imagine her however you want

(personally my best writing should be chap 12 onwards, until then its pretty crappy, Plz don't hate T-T)

Elian(now Valentina) pov

I groaned as light hit my face. then I remembered...  that moron of a god didn't let me finish. ugh

I jolt up on the bed and look around spotting a full length mirror, quickly running to it. damn.... can I date my self? I'm literally the meaning of bi panic. ok that was a bit much but yeah. I look good. 

Valentina Jacobson, dead parents, currently 16 going to turn 17, starting junior year in 2 weeks, lives with grandmother(60) , grandmother has a creepy boyfriend(40). moved in with grandmother 2 weeks ago.    

That's what I knew about myself so far. but how come I don't know the place? I should ask the grandmother later, it should give hints to the world I'm in. I open the door and walk out of the cosy cabin-like room.

"Grams?" I ask as I walk out, I had changed into a leather jacket, black long-sleeved shirt and a red plaid skirt. I had shorts under, you never know when you pass a perv.

her outfit + leather jacket:

I hear snoring from the lounge as I walk passed a little old lady sleeping on the couch the tv still running

On the dining table lays a note with 40 dollars: here's breakfast money sweetheart, go get some food from the grill:)xxoox -you can also take the car since you got your licence , the keys are in the dresser. 

I smiled to myself at the cute note which had hearts at the bottom, at least the 26 lives let me learn how to drive... wait. 

The grill? as in mystic grill? are we in mystic falls? TVD??? OMG!!!!!!

"in out, in out .... breath ... whew . you don't know yet Elian, lets look around first" I mumble to myself. " I should also say Valentina more incase I get confused with my old name again" I sigh.

I look outside and spot a Chevrolet el Camino on the driveway and look at the keys. yep that's the one, I whistle and tenderly open the door taking in it's classic magnificence.

Once I hopped in and started the car, I begin to drive. and after a few turns I was sure. yep, I'm in the vampire diaries. I drive through the town centre looking for a parking spot and .... bingo. I park the beauty and begin to explore.  I walk into the grill, a bell jingling as I walk in. Several pairs of eyes darted to me curiously  look at the newcomer, I doubt the original owner of this body stepped out of the house during the two weeks she was here.

I scan the grill spotting Matt, and the guy, Ben at the bar as well as Vicki Donovan taking orders. so this must be the start of the season.

I proceed to walk in and take a seat at an empty table and read through the menu. I'll talk to matt later, after all I need to put on a show don't I?

Vicki comes up to the table, "hello, may I take your order please?"

"ooh, could I have meal number  7 with soda please?" 

"yep, is that all?"

"That's all thankyou" I beam back happily , deciding to befriend everyone from the main plot as I can. "by the way, you're really pretty "I say with a giggle, gotta coat on the innocence y'know?

lol she looks so taken aback right know, the poor baby seems like she's never heard a compliment before.

"w-why uhh thankyou?,"  "are you new to the town?" bingo

"yeah moved in 2 weeks ago, though I haven't been out much, infact it's quite lonely" i say with a fake pout, omg I should soo get an Oscar! but yeah, Vicki deserves so much better honestly, people need to give her a break! I'm so gonna protect you girl.

I then hold my hand out from where I was sitting" Valentina, Valentina Jacobson"

she then grabs my hand and shakes it " Victoria Donovan, everyone calls me Vicki" she says with a bright smile.

"so when dose your shift end?"

"5, wanna hang? ill show you around town?" she says almost bouncing.

"you got it girl" I say with a wink.

tiny time skip:

As I got my meal and began devouring it I spotted target 2 and 3, alas I come face to face with THE Elena Doppel-bitch Gilbert and Bonnie Bennet the over judgmental otherwise amazing witch bitch. Honestly I hate Elena for a few small reasons and that is that she always feigns innocence and thinks that what she does is always right, plus she's an itty bit selfish. but hey, that's my opinion, otherwise Elena is fine honestly. Bonnie, as I said, over judgmental and waaayyyy too selfless. girl don't let people use you!. ugh.

I sat there staring at them while subconsciously devouring my burger and fries . my stares may have been a bit too powerful because depresso Elena caught it. she smiled back obviously looking depressed while bonnie chatted to Ben at the bar. I send her a small wave hoping she'll come over and talk cause I really can't be bothered to start a convo.

after a few seconds bonnie and Elena head over to me.

"HHeeyyaa" I say, sounding a little too perky but ohm well, i just want to skip to the Mikaelson's but that's gonna have to wait. 

and with that line, blossomed a beautiful friendship. or it could have been.

time skip- 1 week later:

God Elena was annoying t this point. it was all the small things, i think bonnie noticed it a bit too. 24 fucking 7, but hey, got to bight back, DO NOT smack her Valentina.. restraint! it's only been a week!

honestly I feel bad for being a bitch in my head but that's because I'm used to it, losing people I mean. I've lost too many to count that at one point you become numb. so i end up feeling like she's over reacting.

I guess Elena is feeling it for the first time so I'm being nice.

heyya guys, author here. Season one starts next episode on so get ready.