Chapter 17: Even MORE Katherine

I walk through the hospital hallways and into Caroline's room, there she sat, huge smile on her face and chatting away with bonnie and matt. her head snaps to me and her eyes widen. 

"VAL!" "CAREBEAR" 

I tackle her into a tight hug but making sure not to hurt her. 

I look to bonnie as she smiles at us with tears in her eyes. 

god I cant stand people crying

and before I knew it I was crying too. There we were 4 idiots sitting there crying together.

I sniffle before getting up off the bed. Turning to bonnie and matt, making sure to give them both hugs before I look at everyone. "guys I have to go to the Lockwood residence, you know, after what happened with the mayor. Hey care? when I'm back, I will bring snacks and we can watch jersey shore", she smiles brightly
"awww ok Val, don't forget to visit me!" I give care and bonnie pecks on the cheek before walking out.

Lockwood residence

Driving into the residence, I could see the huge amount of people. 

ugh social interaction

I sigh and hop out of my jeep, spotting Tyler and mason hugging and turning to look at me, I jog up the steps and tackle Tyler into a bearhug, which he gladly returns.

"hey little V" he chuckles, tiredly and I Raise a brow at him. "bro stop calling me that, people keep thinking that v stands for Vagina"
to this he smirks and hugs me again, whispering, "well that's not wrong either" I just snort and whack the back of his head, mason extends his hand to me.

" Mason Lockwood, Tyler's uncle" I shake it "Valentina. You can call me Val, Tina, Len. Anything you see fit honestly" He chuckles. " It's good to know that Tyler has good friends like you" I flick my hair.

"ofc, anyone would be lucky to have a friend like me" both mason and Tyler chuckle and I say my good byes and head to Carol. 

After my very long talk with carol and Liz, I am left behind with Damon, who seems to be ignoring me ever since he caught feelings for Elena. I ain't complaining though, I get more bitches than him anyways🙄.

Sighing, I walk towards the deck when I spot Katherine standing there looking towards the water,.

why you got to be so hot 

Oh my god stop simping val.

I walk past bonnie who doesn't notice me and go up to her with a smile, "hey Elena, aren't you supposed to be with Stefan right now?"

She looks me up and down before smiling "Oh hey Val, I just came to pay my respects, how's Care?" 

Damn she knows how to act

"she's better el, I just . . . I just wish we could all have a break y'know? But sadly we have to deal with Katherine " I sigh acting tired before pulling her into a hug, cause who doesn't want to hug Katherine pierce am I right. Weirdly I hear her breath in deeply with her face in the crevice of my neck. Like she's smelling me. Weird, she smells strangely nice too, not perfume kind of nice, but the warm nice . . . or the erotic nice . . . I really can't tell. 

wait . . . IS SHE GONNA TRY AND EAT ME?

heh jokes on you Katherine, I'M op

I pull away and suddenly feel an arm grab mine and turn to see bonnie, who begins pulling me away, back into the house. "bonnie?" I ask, of course I already know that it isn't Elena, but gotta act stupid.

Bonnie turns me around to face her, her eyebrows raised in confusion and concern. "Val that's not Elena, that's-" before she could finish, something drops behind us and we turn.

There she stood, Katherine in her full glory, not as Elena. The signature smirk was carved on her face and a hand on her hip.

"we haven't officially met, I'm Katherine"

Bonnie move in front of me, but I pull her back, she just glares forward and says "I know who you are"
Katherine tilts her head "course you do" she pauses before pointing her finger between the two of us "you guys are the best friends, Right?" I roll my eyes as bonnie glares on.

"I've been putting all the pieces of Elena's life together, Isobel told me it was a bit of a puzzle"

" I mean it's not that hard" I cock my head and glare at her .

Katherine shrugs me off before she begins to walk around us, listing out parts of Elena's life. "I do know who Jenna and Jeremy are, aaand I've met that delicious ex boyfriend Matt, who's sweet on Caroline. And then there's you" she points to bonnie "the vampire hating bennet witch"

She turns to me "you're the hot best friend who seems to have everyone on a leash without them knowing . . . what are you? oh yes I am guessing you are a vampire, yet you have a heartbeat." she smiles Before cocking her head in a sarcastic questioning tone "did I do good?"

as bonnie turns, Katherine appears in front of her, proving her attempt of an aneurism too weak. Katherine goes to slam bonnie into a wall, which I do to her instead, bonnie immediately throws the doors open, And I let go of Katherine's neck. She smirks as she looks over my shoulder at bonnie. "clever"

And I continue to glare, since Bonbon deserves the world and even Katherine isn't allowed to hurt her, no matter how much of a simp I am. Katherine stares at me, she is still pressed against the wall. I am stood directly in front of her. 

dragging a finger against my jaw and tracing it down my neck and to open my collar bone, she whispers into my ear. "That was hot" 

Suddenly Stefan's voice is heard "let her go, Katherine" he spits out, and she smirks, walking towards him. He mouths an 'are you okay?' at me and I nod, indicating at him to follow her out, he nods and follows behind her.

WTF just happened?

Shrugging I turn Bonnie and pull her into a hug, pressing her to my chest as she lets out a shaky breath.

time skip

I sat cuddled next to care on the hospital bed, both of us laughing giggling and gossiping, as we sat watching jersey shore, I plan on being there for her when she turns. This girl deserves the world after all.

authors note

Guys

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?

whew, 3 chaps I am amazing I know 

xx