Chapter 34: Is this a Fanfic?

I walk up to Kol and Klaus feeling my heart beat slightly faster in my chest, I resist the urge to rip it out to stop it's annoying beating. I go up to stand in front of them and Kol gives me his mischievous smile, I grin to myself as I hear his heart pick up, the same happening to Klaus, who leans forward and grabs my arm gently, his other one holding a glass of whiskey. I hear Alaric and Meredith slightly gasp, worried for me.

"Hello love." He grins widely, eyes squinting and his dimples showing on full display.
I grin, letting him pull me slightly closer. "Hello wolfie."

I turn to Kol, grabbing his drink and nocking it back, sighing and passing him the empty glass, I then go to sit down in the chair between them. Kol raises and eyebrow at me playfully. "You're going to have to pay me back for that Darling."

I chuckle, leaning back onto the bar with a sigh. "So, I've thought about what everyone told me yesterday."

They both stop drinking and freeze. Kol turns his head to me expectantly, trying not to show what he's thinking. I grin wider and look away awkwardly. Klaus speaks quietly,
"Well? what do you say, love?" 

"I, well, I guess I'm happy, But you guys are free to reject me and stuff. . . yknow . . . yeah."

I forgot how to speak English momentarily, but I completely forgot how humans act when Kol grabbed my arm and pulled me into a excited kiss, the booze on his lips spreading across mine.
I hear Klaus growl slightly and his hand which was holding my wrist, slightly tightening. His actions snap me back to my senses, I quickly pull away and snapping my head to Meredith and Alaric, who were in a deep conversation about the original, showing no sign of having seen the kiss. I look around to see if anyone saw, Kol, had furrowed eyebrows and his face looked slightly concerned and offended.

"What's wrong?" 

I sigh, looking back at them. Face cautious and voice low. "Look guys, the Salvatore's are up to something, I need them to trust me if I want to know what's going on."

Kol scoffs, taking a drink. "God those rats, I've been awake a few day and I already despise their existence." I huff, nodding my head and glancing over at Klaus who had a lock of my hair twirling between his fingers as he drank. "Hey Wolfie? you're not worried?"

Klaus smirks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Oh I am, but in the end, I am the hybrid, I have my mate and my family by my side, what can a bunch of idiots possibly do?"
I roll my eyes at him spinning on the bar stool. "Well great, that's that."

Kol sets down his drink and leans over the bar to glance across at Klaus with a playful grin, he snakes one arm around my waist and leans over to rest his head on my shoulder, I hear Meredith gasp, again worried for me.

Klaus grunts grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips to place a kiss possessively, he gives Kol a look. "Now come on brother, don't keep the little wolf to yourself."
I feel Kol smile over my shoulder, turning his head to place a quick kiss on my neck. "Don't mind if I do."
He then stands up and pulls me along with him, arm still wrapped around my waist and the other, holding a glass of whiskey. 
"Well Val here's going to join me for a bit of pool."
Klaus glares and goes to stand with us, pulling his jacket over his shoulder and holding the glass in the other.
"Love? you don't mind if I join, do you?"

What kind of Alpha Wattpad shit is going on rn? Feeling a lot like Y/N.

I let out a nervous laugh, slowly pulling away from Kol with a small blush and pointing towards the front counter. 
"Oh-yeah, Ummm, Yknow what? I'll meet you guys over at the pool table? I'll go get some fries, OH! and a BURGER! The human food here is to KILL for."