Chapter 14: pain, pain and more Pain

Disclaimer- some word may be triggering

-mentions of Sexual Harassment

-torture 

- violence and gore

(does not happen to OC)

Val's POV

deciding to teleport my car back to my mansion, I decide to walk home . .. . probably one of my most stupid decisions if I do say so myself.

Holding both my heels in one hand I walk through the darkened streets which were illuminated by a waking gibbous moon.
a cold breeze sweeping through my hair and caressing my bare legs, a feeling of peace washing over me as I hum a random tune to myself and sway seamlessly. Walking closer to my grandmother's house, the feeling suddenly shatters as the stench of blood drifting through my nostrils, I pause, sticking my tongue out to taste the air.

Vampire blood

Freezing momentarily, I set into alert, immediately vamping into the front porch of my sweet grandmothers house, The stench of blood strong, wafting through the slightly ajar door.

Walking through, my heals now back on, the owner of the blood was now clear. 
Hanging openly in the middle of the hall with chains to each limb, a little girl, seemingly around fifteen. Slashes across her body and completely unclothed.

The strange thing was, she was a vampire and possibly newly turned too, her wounds though, did not heal . . . . 

Vervain

Snapping my head towards the beating heart in the corner of the room, my jaw clenched. 

Nathan sat on my grandmother's armchair, a disgusting smile stretched across his face, staring right at me before going to talk.

"hello Valentina, long time no see. You're one too aren't you? A Vampire" he chuckled as he looked at my blank expression before continuing.

"oh, don't worry. I'm not a hunter. I just LOVE it when they get kinky, maybe you being a vampire made me like you even more. you know, I just turned this one so I could play with her ", He smirks and stands up dusting himself off, stepping towards me.

Did he .. .. . . . . sexually harass her . . . . . the fucking bastard

The moment he was a meter away from me, the shock cracked. Instead a feeling I haven't felt so strong in a long time washed over. . . . . Anger.

Third pov

Like a volcano she turns to the weak human in front of her, ignoring the useless vervain needle he had managed to inject her with. Nathan's face morphing to one of terror. watching as the girl's eyes grow fixated on him dilating dangerously, he aims a stake crossbow at her , his arms quivering.

Firing, the stake is flicked aside by the girl as she commences towards him.  Objects begin to float as the man feels tremors rumbling through the ground, and in a flash, she had him by the neck, holding him to the sky, stopping before she kills him. Relief floods the pig immediately, thinking she came to her senses. . . . . oh but how wrong he was.