Chapter 5: Hello little crow

Valentina pov

"awwwww" "Hello little crow"

I immediately jump up and shuffle towards the crow slowly.

"Val? I don't think you should go near it. I saw it by my windowsill this morning." Elena looked uneasy almost scared for me.

I smiled at her.

"maybe it's in love with you Elie!, OMG ditch Stefan, this guy is waaayyyy hotter " I say smirking

"Val ! now's not the time!" she screeched, her face tinted red.

"yeah yeah" I say rolling my eyes, I need to play around with Damon, besides this crow is waayy too cute to let go.

I reach my hand out to it, touching it's cute feathery head and stroking down his back, I can tell it's a boy. 

He slowly hops onto my fingertip and bounces up my arm, resting on my right shoulder.

Elena looked at me surprised and awestruck.

"You better not shit on me mister" I said to the bird, who for a second, seemed to nod in understanding.

"hey Val" Elena calls hesitantly.

"why is there fog all of a sudden?" I ask, acting stupid.

"OMG, look Val, run, come on" Elena starts stumbling back while pointing at a figure who is obviously Damon.

"you go ahead girl, I'll call you back!" Elena stared back like I was crazy.

"GO!" I shout back with a smile and a thumbs up, she needs to meet Edward anyways.

I turn around and look at the figure while walking to the diary Elena left, bending down to pick it up. glancing back up, Damon was right in front of me with his signature smirk.

"you do know that it's rude to scare teenage girls sitting in cemeteries, right?" I cocked an eyebrow. 

Damon pov

This was Elena ? I mean, yeah she looks like Katherine so she's stunning but why does she seem so boring and depressed?

I watched as Elena left school and headed to the cemetery, half way joined by another girl.

The second one seemed quite lively, but she smelt even better, scrumptious was the word.

I had now followed the two to the cemetery to play with my pathetic little bro who clearly can't see that this one is a knockoff, but hey, I'm here to torment, not judge.

At the cemetery, the girl completely changes, quite interesting to watch too. I watch as Elena's expression changes as she looks guilty probably because she treated her weird.

They continue to do whatever teenagers do, chat and joke. All was well until she touched the crow. I couldn't control it any longer? it jumped onto her shoulder. WHAT!

Now I'm pissed

after watching her look at my figure through the fog and urging Elena to leave.

she walks forward to the diary the other girl had left.

In a flash I was standing in front of her smiling 

She did something, and I cant put a finger on it. 

She didn't run or scream, or even flinch when a man suddenly appears in front of her? Jesus.

"you do know that it's rude to scare teenage girls sitting in cemeteries, right?"  she says, cocking an eyebrow.