Chapter 22: Mr Easter Bunny

Hmmmm . . . . . Should I do It now?

I was having a brainstorming session. After all, Life can be chaotic, and making a to-do list is always a good way to go. so far here's what I have:

- Save Enzo
- help out Klaus
- find a way for Elena to donate
- release kai
- Sort out white oak stake problem (If you are wondering why they are still a problem after the bridge burnt down, The gods said that I'm solving things way too easily, so sadly, I have to wait till all the Originals are awake for the bridge to burn down permanently, Yes I know, they are a bunch of picky mfs)
- save Jenna
- Save Davina( Fucking gods got rid of everyone's memories in New Orleans, saying I was "moving too fast"- so note to self: Move along with the plot well enough, but also be prepared)
- help Hayley and the new Orleans wolves

- oh and send grams and her bf on a trip to Hawaii

I was planning on saving Enzo, But that would MAJORLY fuck up the plot, and knowing the gods, they'll probably reset time or get Enzo recaptured, for it to run fairly smoothly. I can't risk changing the future too much, Since I need control over what's going to happen. Now that I've noted down my main few points, I have to get dressed an head over to the Salvatore boarding house, Since apparently we were gonna discus threats to DeAr EleNa. Damon hasn't learnt his lesson, so fuck this shit. Rose and Trevor are both probably there, maybe not, since now that they're free, there's no reason for them to hang around.

.

.

.

I got off my bike, enjoying the sun and breeze on my face.  I walk into the grill which was bustling and full of people,
It made my heart warm.
Sometimes, I think the only reason I'm even doing this is for the hot men and women. I pick up a milkshake and fries, before heading to the boarding house.

.

.

.

"ROSEY! TREV!"I tackle them into a hug before they could say anything. rose chuckled. "God, you are so excited to see us huh?" I roll my eyes , and slap away Trevor's hand which was reaching into my bag of fries. Elena, Damon and Stefan, stare in confusion,
I just shrug at them, before plopping down on the couch next to Elena, gesturing Rose to continue.

"So like Elijah?" Elena continues
"No Elena, Elijah is like the Easter bunny compared to Klaus" Rose says, But this causes me to choke on my smoothie.
Trevor looks at me in confusion "what?"

I lean back and put one leg on the other, rolling my eyes. "Look guys, we don't compare two powerful beings. A better way to say it would be: Elijah is like a Grenade with a safety pin, and Klaus is like a loose cannon in a burning house. One has restraint, The other; not so much"

Damon turns to me, with a bewildered look "And HOW do you know this?" I just shrug. "Books, oh and slater" 

Trevor just laughs "God I should've know, V you have connections huh" I smirk.

"nah not many" I laugh and stand up, walking to Damon and pulling the bourbon out of his hand, causing him to scowl and pull me in by the waist, in an attempt to reach it.

"Anyways, Klaus is known to be the oldest" Stefan points out, while catching a fry that I was throwing at him, before tossing it in his mouth.
Elena's eyes widen and she lists what she has understood so far. "Okay so, you're telling me the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"
 "YES-" rose says, but is cut of by Damon, making me huff in annoyance.
"NO, what they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true-""which it is" "and they're not saying it because we'll kill them" "which we're not" "then we're looking at a solid maybe" Damon finishes. I slam Damon's bourbon glass down on a table and walk to Elena.