Chapter 1 A New Begining

"Must keep her safe" the male Sendaris keep riding his horse as a group of imps, little trickers kept chasing him through the woods of the forest. He was riding his horse Timber as fast as possible, but the imps had other plans. For then after making, it across the river into Sendaria the imps stopped because they couldn't touch the water. "Finally, we are safe now little one" Thalleous replies as he was holding a small blanket a pone opening it a little female Sendaris's head pops hope with a smile on her face and her tail wagging. The little one was not even a year old and still need to be kept safe from the imps. "Now that we are safe, I think I know where we can stay for a small bit of time," Thalleous says with a smile as he rides Timber into Sendsria.

As the sun rose over Sendaris in the small fields Thalleous could hear swords clashing and sees two young Ardoni kids known as Ria and Senn. "Take that" Ria says lunging at Senn lucky he jumps out of the way and before attacking he speaks, "Ria Sendaris?" Senn asked, "Yes what is it" Ria replies, " I made this for you" Senn then hands Ria an iron spear.

"Wow, Senn this is amazing thank you so much now I'll destroy you with it" Ria replies trying to attack Senn only to be blocked by Thalleous

"Wow, Senn this is amazing thank you so much now I'll destroy you with it" Ria replies trying to attack Senn only to be blocked by Thalleous. "Our strength comes from not the power of our weapons...but rather...how we choose to wield what power we have been given" Thalleous explains as the two Ardoni back way for a moment, "Thalleous it's great to see you again," Ria says with joy, "what brings you Ky'Thalleous," Senn asked them notices that something was off. Just before asking a voice came and cut off Senn, "Thalleous is that you" a male Ardoni walks over waving his hand, "O-Osivian sorry for coming uninvited" Thalleous remarks, "Thalleous Sendaria is your home you are always welcome, now you two didn't I tell you to stay away from each other" Osivian says with a bit of anger in his voice as the young Ardoni look away, "Now Osivian I think we both know why I'm here now do we" Thalleous said he's eyes fixed on the blanket which then Osivian realized what he meant, "Right now you go to your rooms a stay there till I summon you, and Thalleous let's walk and talk" as the two walk and talk Ria loos over at Senn which then he looks back.
"That was wired right," Ria asked which then Senn replies with a nod then they head back to their room and even wave hi to some of Ria's brothers.

Just before returning to his room Senn noticed Ria near Osivian's place. "Ria what are you doing" Senn whispering, " Oh Senn you scared me and I'm trying to listen to see what's going on" Ria replies then they both hear Thalleous's voice, "I still can't believe Michel's nerve to kill her right there in front of me" Thalleous says as his passed back and forth while holding the little female Salamandrian/Sendaris child, "He really did kill her on Phoenix Cliff and I was lucky neither to make here with her in my arms alive" Thalleous goes on explaining to Osivian what happened, "Well that definitely is a problem seeing that she may not be able to wield song on her own due to the fact that hybrids have been gone for over a hundred years and some hybrids hade trouble wielding" Osivian explains which only made Thalleous more upset, "Who's "she" and what's this about hybrids" Ria wonders which Senn then tries to get closer but then snaps a twig with that startles both Thalleous and Osivian, "I think we have two little listeners" Thalleous remarks using his Mobilflash to surprise Ria and Senn with a smirk, "Senn, Ria I told you both to stay I your rooms now what did you both here" Osivian asked with anger, "Nothing we promise" Senn replies trying to get Ria and himself in trouble even more than they already are. "Perhaps a stricter punishment is in order," Osivian says then cut off by Thalleous, "Now Osivian I think a have a better idea I'll take them both with me on a journey and discipline them myself," Thalleous says winking at both of them which the secretly smile back, "fine and when you both get back, I expect more the both of you" As Osivian walks back inside.

As Senn, Ria, and Thalleous all walk back to Senn and Ria's room, "Wow can't believe we are going on a real-life journey with Thalleous Sendaris which is such an honor" Ria says with joy as she and Senn have been waiting for this moment their whole lives, "Well it is a very rare opportunity to accompany me on this journey" Thalleous says with a smile, "gets some rest you two we have a big journey ahead!!