The Guardian of A Prime Somg

(Some Time Ago Before Thalleous meets Violet)

As the busy streets of Crown Peak a female Medoris selves away book after book, and sometimes reads the books. Until she gets an unexpected visitor.
"Welcome to the Enchanted Library how can help you" the female Medoris is shocked by who she sees right in front of her one purple eye, "Th-Thalleous is that you after 15 years you come here and oh I'm so happy to see you," the female Medoris says hugging Thalleous and then letting go, "it's great to see you as well Meteora but I've come on urgent manners" Thalleous explains as Meteora nods she flips her sign to close and closed the blinds so no-one can see inside, "now I'm sure your familiar with the Ardoni tournament I presume," Thalleous asked as Meteora nods since she was there when Thalleous revealed himself as a member of the Bard Tribe, "good because I need you to safeguard this" Thalleous says holding the Protisium Prime Song and giving it to her, "me! You want me to guard it but I'm just a Mendoris who sells books" Meteora explains, "I know you will keep it safe beside it isn't every day you get married" Thalleous says chuckling then Meteora knew what he meant as she looks at the sapphire ring on his finger, "congratulations I can't wait for the wedding" Meteora says giggling with joy then goes and opens a secret compartment behind a bookcase revealing her secret vault then places the Prime Song in then closes it, "it's safe with me and I won't tell a soul about this" Meteors says as Thalleous begins to leave he knew he could trust her with such a powerful song.

(Crown Peak now)

Fire everywhere and she had no idea how to escape with the prime son gin her emergency badge just in case something like that happens. As she ran and helped anyone she could escape the imps were everywhere and looking for Meteora and the Protisium Prime Song, "must keep it safe" Meteora kept telling herself but knew the imps would find her sooner or later so she used its power to protect people as she ran by them and helped them escape but even then Meteora had no idea where they could all go but this it hit her she could go to The Hidden World and find Thalleous there hopefully and knew where she could take the pepper of Crown Peak.

As the people of Crown Peak kept traveling, they made it to Okalandale and after leaving she made her journey through harsh weather to the one place, she knew she would be safe from the imps.

(Present in The Hidden World)

As Meteora take a drink of water she manages to calm herself down and able to speak instead of stutter, "I was minding my own business selling books when I hear screaming and look only to see my home burning right before my eyes and I started to run and I help everyone get to Oaklandale safely" Meteora explains and Lucient looks at her in curiosity, "do you know wait the imps wanted" Lucient asked but Meteora knew that she had to lie because she promised Thalleous no-one would know about the Prime Song she was guarding, "no I have no idea why they came but all I know is that I'm her luck to be alive" Meteora says as she leaves she notices Senn and Ria from the last time she saw them was 2 months ago, "Senn, Ria it's great to see you both" Meteora says running over to them, "Meteora what are you doing here" Ria asked in shock, "well let's just say that my home is no more" Meteora explains as she looks down at her feet, "sorry about you home but hey it's great that your here" Senn says with a smile, "aww thanx oh and who are these lovely's" Meteora asked looking behind Senn and Ria, "oh Meteora these are my friends Igneous, Michi and Kawaii-Chan", Senn explains as the group waves hello.

As the group talks all through the night on her way to her place, she stops by Thalleous's place to deliver the good news about the Prime Songs, "knock Knock" Meteora says joking around the greater by Thalleous who let's put little chuckle, "very funny Meteora. Is it safe" Thalleous asked which then Meteora nods as the takes out of her badge, "right here safe and sound just like I said it would be, and don't worry Lucient nor Master Tidelwaves know about it," Meteora says which brings a smile to Thalleous face, "sooner or later we will need a better place to safeguard this or who knows what will happen? First the attack on Sendaria now Crown Peak what is General Raphael planning" Thalleous wonders as Meteora looks at him then to Raya and Meteora knows about how powerful Raya will become as she gets older but didn't say anything because she has a feeling that Thalleous already knew about this.

After leaving Meteora wondered for a moment as she sat in her house, "I wonder what if Michel will come back after all the blood moon is coming in less than a week and now that Violet is dead Michel will be able to come back and I doubt the Ardoni will be able to stop him even if they had the support of the other kingdoms" Meteora says to herself then notices someone she didn't expect to be here.

As Igressus walks along the paths towards where the council was held alongside him was Tygren as the both entered the council hall they both see the Sendaris leader Tidelwaves waiting at a table for them both, "Master Igressus it's a pleasure to finally meet you" Tidelwaves says with smile, "well in the last hundred years of my life I never thought I'd find this wondrous place" Igressus says as Tygren nods in agreement, "now why have you summoned us" Igressus asked then Tidelwaves lets out a sight then looks to them, "I have reason to believe that Michel may be coming back on the night of the Blood Moon" Tidelwaves explains as he looks up as the moonlight reflected through it the entrance to the cavern, "well I'm sure if he does return we will find a way to stop him. I have also reasons to think that the imps are planning something on Mt. Velgrin. Which is why I'm taking a group of Voltairs to come and fight alongside me and Tygren to fight and stop their plans" Igressus explains, "well I won't stop that, and I'll gather anyone who is willing to fight! Now let's go stop a second Great War" Tidelwaves explains and he, Igressus and Tygren leave to stop the war that might end all wars!!!