Violet's Origin

13 Years Ago
As the crowds cheer the same thing over and over as the swords clash over and over. "This is getting crazy," the announcer says as the crowds cheer than with a flash the Nestoris falls and his Aggressium Song appears a female Salamandrian picks it up and holds it high in the air for all to see. "Another win for our Final Champion," The announcer says as the crowds cheer then suddenly the greats up and a male Sendaris comes out holding his sword with a grin, "Are you the supposed Final Champion," the male Ardoni says, and the female Sendaris response with a nod, "Well I guess you're hear to fight me," she says with a grin the looks at the male Sendaris, "well this should be easy enough right everyone," she says as the crowds cheer "Kill him" or "Snap the neck," another says then the bell rang meaning the battle was about to begin then the two prepare for a gruesome face off. "Well, forks looks like our Final Champion will face off against the all-night Thalleous Sendaris," The announcer says as the crowds cheer with excitement for the upcoming battle?

The blades a both weapons clash over and over as the fight keep going on and on when the female Salamandrian try's to attack using Mobilium but then Thalleous kept blocking over and over then Thalleous realized what she was doing, she was was stopping between moves then just before she attacked Thalleous pushes her back then she gets off balance and drops her katana's then she was pined with Thalleous's sword at her chest but he hesitate to kill her, "Well what are you waiting for just do it" the female Salamandrian demanded as she pulls the blade closer to her but Thalleous could tell she didn't want to fight and that she was just as much of a prisoner as he was but just then a kick right the face and the female gets back up with both katanas in her hands then Thalleous just now notice who she was so fast and see a Mobilium Song around her neck and Thalleous remember the rules No Songs or weapons use for offense Only Defense meaning she was cheating and Thalleous knew how to expose her. As she lunges Thalleous use his sword to pull the song right off her neck causing her the fall, "Did you need this" Thalleous says holding her song which she was shocked and didn't even say a word, "your Final Champion was cheating her way through the battles" Thalleous explains showing everyone that she used the song which causes everyone to say cheater over and over then guard appare with spears, "great good Thalleous Sedaris your the one who gets me killed" the female Salamandrian explains as she lowers her head, "the punishment for cheating is death" she explains which shocked Thalleous to were he just now remember that part about the rules then she uses the Mobiliflash the attack the guards and next thing he knows the female Salamandrian escapes with her song and Thalleous followed her into the woods of the Void Dimension.

As Thalleous walks through the woods hoping to find the female Salamandrian suddenly he finds a blade against his throat, "You didn't mean want to kill me did you" the female Salamandrian asked coming out of the shadows which then Thalleous like down and nods yes which then she lowers her blade and then says something Thalleous was not expecting, "My name is Violet, Violet Sendaris" Violet explains then they walk and talk. At Violet's camp, she sat there wondering why didn't Thalleous kill her right then and there cause then Matrona, the one who runs the area would have let him get home back to Ardonia. "Why didn't you kill me? You could have gone home back to Ardonia" Violet asked, "Cause you don't deserve to die. No-one deserves to die" Thalleous explains which brings a smile to Violet's face but then turns back to a frown, "You know Matrona was the one who gave me this" Violet explains holding her song, "She said keep getting me songs and we will both get everything we want," Violet says, "what did she want with the songs and what did you want," Thalleous asked out of curiosity, "Hehe well I wanted to go home and she wanted the songs to power her travel portal she takes everywhere with her in case she needs to go to the Overworld" Violet explains, "My brother Obsidian, he always said that we should have more cushions when it came to the song because good people under the control of bad people do bad things," Violets says, "he sounds like my older brother Galleous refused to wield them, as he believed that the Ardoni did not need them and that they take much more than they give. For his part, I believed that wielding the Songs is the unique ability the Ardoni possesses to harness their power and that to deny its use is to deny the very thing that makes them Ardoni. During this discussion I accidentally activated my Aggroquake Song, injuring Galleous and making his determination not to use Songs stronger" Thalleous explains, "So, we both have bad relationships with our brothers and both are skilled in the art of combat and don't want to fight in the area anymore. But we have to though since it makes Matrona happy and that's my job to make the fights seem interesting" Violet says which made Thalleous and her laugh and they talked all through the night.

As Thalleous watch Violet battle person after person till half time Violet secretly walks over, "hey I have an idea on how we can both go home to our families" Violet explains her plan to talk to Matrona in private and tell her to make a deal, " let's hope this works" Thalleous says as the two of them walk along down a hallway towards Matrona's room. As the sore open there was Matrona sitting on a little throne-like chair, "Oh Violet how lovely to see you, and oh who is this you with" Matrona asked with a smile, "funny you should mention that we have a deal to make with you" Violet explains, "oh Violet you know how I love a good deal we'll hit me what's the deal?" Matrona asked, "if I win my next fights you let me and Violet go home back to the Overworld" Thalleous explains which makes Matrona smile, "well I get I could but what do I get in return" Matrona wonders and then suddenly Thalleous revealed a Prime Song but not just any Prime Song it was the Aggressium Prime song the most powerful Song in the whole land, "I'll give you this is and keep it safe but only if I win my next fight" Thalleous explains and to Violets surprise Matrona agreed to this.

It was time for the final round that if Thalleous won he would give Matrona the Aggressium Prime Song and he and Violet would go home back to the Overworld. "Thalleous Sendaris vs Randle Mendoris who has already won 5 battles and if Randel wins he'll be supposed to go home back to the Overworld. And if Thalleous wins he and supposedly our Final Champion will get home back to the Overworld.
CLAWS UP FIRE READY FIGHT" The announcer shouts as Randle lunges and Thalleous blocks and then Randle uses his Aggrosphere luckily Thalleous jumps out of the way. "A sheep could she win by now"someone yells, "Kill him, kill him" another yell, as the fight kept going Thalleous thought for a moment how to make the fight interesting then he realized he could use that move Violet used with her Mobilium song. Then all of a sudden slash the fallen Mendoris lay still and his song appears meaning Thalleous had won the battle. "Well, folks we have ourselves a winner. Let's give it up for Thalleous Sendaris" the announcer says as the crowd's cheer.

"Well, a deal a deal," Matrona says as she snapped her fingers and a portal to a place in Ardonia appears as the duo walks through Matrona lets them off with a Ferrell and they're always welcome back to The Void. When they made it to the other side they just realized where they were. Ataraxia is the haven for all creatures big and small cause standing right in front of them was Obsidian Violet's older brother!!