Igneous?!

As the young Magnorite sat against a rock reading but could help but overhear what sounded like little kids playing and when he looks over his shoulder, he saw little kids dressed up as what appears to be Michel, and another say Violet Sendaris. The Magnorite waves over to the little kids, "why hello my name is Igneous, and may I ask what are you doing" Igneous asked as the little kids giggles then a Ardoni dragon with the Nestoris colors walks over, "hi I'm Adora and we are acting out the banishment of The Deamos King Michel" Adora replies, "that's Magma he plays Michel and that Splish who plays Violet" Adora introducing the actors. Splish was were a costume that looks similar to Violet but a bit wonky, "Hehe well may I watch this sounds like such a cool play" Igneous says with a smile as the kids nod and get set up for the next seen, "what part do you play Adora" Igneous asked, "oh I'm just the person who helped make the props like I painted some rocks to look like the Prime Songs" Adora says then Igneous let's put a chuckles then watches the play.

As Senn walks along the walkway toward where he saw the little one playing, he stops suddenly and sees a familiar face and could not believe his eyes, "Igneous!" Senn says and runs over then Igneous turns and runs toward him, "Senn! It's great to see you I was just watching a play put in by these little one" Igneous says pointing to the kids acting, "I thought you were at K'arthen trying to end the conflict and died" Senn says with worry, " I was till then I was saved by a Meif'wa" Igneous smiles as the Meif'wa coming out of the shadows and takes of her hood, "Hi I'm Michi-Chan nice to meet you" Michi says giving them a smile, "nice to meet you Michi and thank for saving my friend but how did you know he need help" Senn asked, "well Michi-Chan was visiting a friend who lived there are head about what happen so Michi-Chan came to the rescue" Michi says with a smile, "Michi likes to talk in 3rd person" Igneous says as Michi smiles back at him, " oh btw this Kawaii-Chan my sister" Michi says as another Meif'wa comes out of the shadows and she had pink hair and gold eyes with black ears and tail like Michi," you kind of look like Felina" Ria points out and then Michi at first looked confused bit then just smiled," oh that is because Meif'wa and Felinas are related and we look similar so some people get confused with who's who" Michi explains and the group talks and catches up.

After a bit of catching up and explaining everything that happened the loss shock was Igneous, "wow all that happened in 2 months wow that's crazy and again terribly sorry for the loss of your adopted father" Igneous says and Michi and Kawaii-Chan nods in agreement, "well now what's this about a Thalleous Sendaris and Violet Sendaris having a daughter who's a hybrid" Igneous says then says gulps, "shoot I wasn't supposed to tell anyone" Senn says then Michi and Kawaii-Chan both look at each other in confusion, "oh I promise not to tell anyone if it makes you feel better" Igneous says and then Michi and Kawaii-Chan nods as well, "thanx guys I promise Thalleous no-one would know because it can be dangerous if people knew about her" Senn explains, "Senn what are you doing? And who are these guys" Ria says popping up behind Senn, "oh Ria didn't see you there. This is Igneous and his friends Michi and Kawaii-Chan" Senn says as they wave their hands hello just before Ria could speak, she was interrupted by the sound of a kids yelling, "gotcha" a voice says then Ria finds herself on the ground with a little Sendaris girl on her back. Then Senn remember what Thalleous said about the trees to keep away from them because of that reason, "you must be Splash" Senn says as she hops off Ria's back giggling, "yup that me and wasn't I stealthy" Splash asked looking at them hoping for a yes, "it was good but maybe don't say gotcha before you attacked it gives away the element of surprise" Ria says patting Splash on the head, " oh yeah uncle Thally said that as well I'll got practice that thanx miss" Splash say running off, "wait who's uncle Thally" Igneous asked then Senn lets out a chuckle, "that the nickname younger Ardoni call Thalleous. Ria and I called him that when we were younger" Senn explains than Kawaii-Chan let's out a laugh, "that's so cute Kawaii-Chan could cry" Kawaii-Chan says just before speaking Senn whispers into Ria's ear how Michi and Kawaii-Chan talk in 3rd person.

A group of people gathered at a somewhat area that looked similar to be the Ardoni council was held and from inside you could hear shouting. "We need to attack back" the leader of Werewolves said as he ponded his fist on the table, " Derek please we all know what happened to your tribe as well as the Meif'wa, and Sendaria" a male human male with ice like armor and an ice like crown on his head, " now we need to just keep ourselves hidden. If you expose ourselves now Michel will begin a search for us and will expose The Hidden World and we will no longer be safe" the male human says, "than what is you plan Lucient" Derek says as the ice king looks down and thinks for a moment, "I agree with Lucient on this" the male Sendaris master says as he buts into the conversation, "fine for now when you have a good idea or plan come find me" Derek says as he walks out and begins to leave. The Sendaris master looks at the sadden Ice King, "Lucient you know as well as I do Derek will come to his senses eventually. But soon as more and more people come we will become a bigger target" the Sendaris leader says, "but Tidelwaves we've been here at peace for over 30 years now and we can't beak that by going to fight a battle that will only expose us and we will eventually need a new safe haven to hide out or sooner or later will be found and Michel will stop at nothing till we are all dead" Lucient says with a snarling tone in his voice, "indeed which is why I may have a solution to our problems" Tidelwaves said a with a smile, "I've head of rumors that 1. Igressus is no long allied with Michel and 2. That someone has built a rebellion called The Knights Of Ardonia" Tidelwaves explains as he calls a messenger bird, "find my Igressus Voltaris I wish to speak with him and tell him it's important and urgent" Tidelwaves said as the bird nods and flies away, "well who is the leader of said rebellion" Lucient asked then Tidelwaves let's out a sight as he himself as never meet the leader just heard. But then a Kaltaris comes panting, "what's going on" Lucient asked, "a Mendoris! She says she came from Crown Peak, and she was attacked by  imps" the Kaltaris explains and as the two leaders make there way down they see a female Medoris holding a small badge and cover in cuts here and there, "what is you name" Tidelwaves asked, "I'm Meteora Mendoris and I'm here for safety"