Reunion/The Unexpected surprise

As Thalleous and Violet stand there still the male Sendaris known as Obsidian Violet's older brother walks over and then looks down at her face and sees scares here and there then he hugs her with pride and starts to cry, "I-I thought I lost you" Obsidian was able to say before crying then Violet hugs him back and both were happy to see one another, "who's your friend" Obsidian asked looking at Thalleous, "oh this is Thalleous and he helped me come home" Violet explains as Thalleous nods which Obsidian could tell they were tired, "well come on inside my place and we can catch up" Obsidian says as they walk inside.

After a small chat over some delicious food Obsidian spoke, "you know you remind me of someone but so can't place my finger on who" Obsidian says scratching his head trying to think, "well let's just say my brother Galleous lives here as well and let's just we don't get along as well as you two and we are kind of look a likes" Thalleous says which made Obsidian snap his fingers, "yes I knew that name sounded familiar and yet he came by a week ago asking about you" Obsidian explains as he pours some tea in the cup and drinks, "well I thought he didn't want to see me again after what happened" Thalleous says then Violet comforts him by patting his shoulder, "yeah he told about that and said you didn't care that he said you're not his brother anymore and wow I thought my Vi-Vi here fought" Obsidian says then Violet beings to blush at the sound of that nickname, "wait your nickname is Vi-Vi" Thalleous asked then all it did was make Obsidian laugh, "yeah and even our parents would call her our little flower because of her name" Obsidian says with a grin, "well anyway maybe you want to see your brother Thalleous? I mean he is here just coming by earlier to pick up some iron for his tools" Obsidian wonders but Thalleous just shook his head no after all if Galleous didn't want Thalleous as a brother then so be it. "Galleous thinks I didn't care! Of course, I cared about what he said so I just-I just chose to hide those emotions and make it seem like so didn't care and if Galleous could not see that then maybe he doesn't know me at all" Thalleous said with anger and to Violet's surprise this was the first time she had seen Thalleous start to tear up but then brushed it off and start to get up, "we should go and thanx again Obsidian for you hospitality we really appreciate it. I hope we will meet again someday" Thalleous says beginning to walk away, and Violet gives Obsidian one more big hug as the two of them leave Obsidian wonder for a moment, "could they be compatible for each other and if so, how could a Salamandrian and a Ardoni be together" Obsidian wonder but brushes it off as he walks back inside.

As Thalleous and Violet walk together Thalleous thought for a quick moment that Violet could be the one person who actually understood what he was going through if so, then maybe he could take the next step in their relationship. As the made it out of Ataraxia Thalleous paused for a moment and looks at Violet as her pretty purple eyes meet his glowing blue eyes, "is something wrong Thalleous" Violet asked, "well actually there something I wanted to asked you for a while now and I was trying to find the best way possible but I thought maybe I could ask it now" Thalleous said as he look at the Salamandrian right in the eyes and he gathers the courage to ask just before saying the words, "Do you want to go out with me" Violet says as Thalleous let's put a sight, "no I was so ready" Thalleous said with a of fun in his voice, " I'm sorry I'm sorry you can say it" Violet says as Thalleous takes a deep breath, "Violet Sendaris do you want to go out with me?" Thalleous finally got the courage to ask, "YES" Violet replies as the two of them hold hands. And from behind a rock there was Obsidian watching, "bold move Thalleous, bold move" he says walking back towards his house.

(Time skip) few years later prier to The Ardoni Tournament and Thalleous and Violet dating

As Thalleous and Violet sit on Phoenix Cliff watching the sunset Thalleous watch and the Salamandrian's tail rapped around his back pulling him closer. Thalleous knew that if they were both going to participate in the tournament to see who will become the Ardoni champion he knew he wanted Violet by her side no matter the cost as the didn't want to lose her after all if he was chosen to be champion he'd have to leave her to go fight in the war which then again Thalleous knew that Violet was a skilled fighter and soon they both would have to put there swords down and settle down. Thalleous knew to was time he popped the question, "Hey Viole there's something I wanted to ask you" Thalleous said nervously as the Salamandrian gets up and look at him with curiosity, "what is it my love" she responds, "well we've been together for a while now and now that we are both going to try and become the Ardonia champion I wanted to make sure we didn't get separated since your a Salamandrian and according to your brother your species has been in exiled for over 7,000 years. So I wanted to make you apart of my life forever" Thalleous gets down a a knee and pops out a special purple diamond ring which then Violet begins to cry her hands cup her mouth, "Violet will you marry me" Thalleous asked and Violet then starts to cry and the words almost didn't come out at all, "Yes *sniffles* YES YES YES" Violet says running into Thalleous's arms they kiss as the sun set behind them.

(Another Time skip) Few weeks after The Proposal

It was time for the tournament to decide who will become the Ardoni champion and Violet was secretly there as Thalleous place his blade in the circle of swords

As the battle continued one roused above them all. He was persistent, cunning and above all powerful there champion hade been found. When presented with the Prime Songs however Thalleous revealed himself as the leader of the long-forgotten and dreaded Bard Tribe. Outrages the Masters refused to give Thalleous the songs for it was their misused of magic that they were banished long ago. To see then Violet coming in and try's to grab one of the Prime Songs and doesn't succeeded and almost be pined by the Sendaris Master then Violet gets in front of Thalleous and to everyone's surprise that a Salamandrian was there in their home after being brandished so long ago. The Ardoni were furious that one of the own Ardoni was a Bard and with a Salamandrian but the most broken by this was Thalleous's brother Galleous who was there to watch the battle unaware that Thalleous would be there so he stayed quite which was not a surprise to Thalleous. So Violet hade to get Thalleous out of there so she sent off a smoke boom to get out of there and as they ran Thalleous looks back only to see the horror on his brother's face but Thalleous kept running and not looking back!!!

As Thalleous and Violet ran the were able to make it to Phoenix Cliff and then Thalleous punches a tree with his hand is rage, "Dam it we were so close to getting welcomed into the lands again now we can't use the Prime Songs now" then Thalleous notices the smile on Violets face, "why are you so happy" Thalleous asked, "because we will find another way and besides don't we something else to worry about" Violet says as Violet looked at her ring and Thalleous smiles as he kisses her on the cheek, "your right and besides we can stop the war another way. We just have to wait" Thalleous says and waiting they did but they didn't know that someone already hade a plan for them.

Thought a powerful spell known as the all seeing eye and Deamos by the name of Michel was watching everything that has happened so for, "General Raphael are the Voltaris ready for the invasion" Michel asked as he general looked at him and bowls and nods, " after 10,000 years of waiting I finally will have the Prime Songs and Ardonia will be mine" Michel says with a smile, "Igressus Voltaris it's been a long time" Michel says as Igressus walks thought into a somewhat building like a thorn room, "well let's just say the last 154 years have been a bit of problem" Igressus says as if he was unpleased, "but of course everyone keeps calling my Deathsinger which I may remark it is kind of catchy but what do I get in return if we join as allies" Igressus asked only to se and grin on Michels face, "in time Igressus you'll see what this world will have to offer but for now wait we will soon have out revenge on our enemies starting with Violet Sendaris" Michel says with an evil laugh giving Igressus a rather unpleasant thought. This world was broken and you can't really trust people but maybe it's need a someone to talk the first step!!!

Arthur's Note
I don't know why put that pitcher at the top I just thought it looked cool a I was up at like 10:09pm so I was tired (or just lazy) I many replace it later. Just a heads up if you see random pitchers that don't revoked around the chapter now you know why see y'all later bye!!!!