A Decision Was Made

As the flames of Sendaria roared like a lion Thalleous, Senn, and Ria all search for survivors. They find a few who had survived but only horrors stuck Ria as find her whole family dead included Osivian. After the trio began to leave with the survivors, they turn around only to see imps appear led by General Raphael, "Ria take Senn and the other and run I'll hold them off, and make sure Raya stays safe" Thalleous says as his blades light up ready to fight and hands Senn little Raya. Senn and Ria run with the rest of the survivors and get them across the river since imps can't touch water. "We have to go back for Thalleous" Ria says about to go back but Senn gabs her arm, "we can't Thalleous told us to stay here with the survivors and keep them safe and we can't go back." Senn says to Ria, "he's a strong Ardoni he'll come back he has to" Senn says holding Ria as they watch the flame take over Sendaria.

As the swords from both the imps and Thalleous clash on came out of nowhere and tries to attack with a spear but then all killed by Thalleous and then Raphael jumps out of nowhere and beings to attack, "you think you can win! I've fought plenty of your kind and have won no-one can beat me" Raphael says then is knocked back by Thalleous, "well I'm not your normal adversaries and whatever the imps are planning I'll stop it" Thalleous says as he dashes forward and attack Raphel and when Raphel was about to lay a hit Thalleous dodged and began to run toward the river. Raphael almost laughed. This idiot was supposed to be a champion, and a feared Voltaris the best of all Ardoni warriors? No, not anymore. Not with such a rookie mistake painting a target on his back. Raphael wrenched a spear from the nearby body of a imps and, in his rage, blindly slung it with all the force he could muster.

A dull wet thump was his reward, followed by a faint gasp. Ahead of the old man, the kids on the other side looked at him. The Sendaris crumpled to the ground, blood leaking over his hands. His eyes were wide, mouth open in shock as if he were so surprised that he had been run through when his back was turned. Like he expected that the imps would have just permitted him to escape unscathed.

Raphael leered, slowly drawing himself back to his full height as he stepped closer to the felled Ardoni. A few inches higher and the spear would have killed him instantly. But Raphael wanted him to suffer. This Ardoni's hands were caked in the blood of imps, but now, washed in the blood of his own. How fitting.

Raphael gripped the shaft of the spear and wrenched it out of his foe's body, eliciting another pained gasp as more blood bubbled up. Brandishing it and pointing his sword at the other Ardoni, the General sneered, " Last chance to tell me where your daughter is, or we will kill every last person one of you loved ones. What do you have to say now, champion? You will not stop what I am planning, Th-"

Their eyes locked, a look of mutual loathing binding their gazes together.

"I will not stop you Raphael," the champion growled, dark liquid seeping out between his teeth as he attempted to draw himself up, "not on this day. But there are- cough -many days yet to come."

Raphael's sneer deepened and he drew back his sword. "Not for you, old man."

The champion's flickering markings glowed brightly, and he vanished in a flash of golden light. Raphael already raced forward before the other Ardoni had even appeared beside his horse. The General sprang into the air as the Sendaris struggled to stand, teetering on the edge of consciousness. The clanless Ardoni and the Sendaris female on the horse leaned over and latched onto the elder's arm with white knuckles, quickly heaving him onto the animal's back in a show of desperate strength. The chestnut stallion whinnied as Raphael closed in and, as if sensing the situation's urgency, broke into a full gallop back towards the river with a thunder of hoofbeats. "Ky Thalleous are you ok" Senn asked and Thalleous nods and walks over to Senn, "is she ok" Thalleous asked which Senn nods and revealed her head as it pops out with a smile and her little tail stars to wag which Thalleous smiled as he takes Raya from Senn and holds her close.

"Yeah, since she is a hybrid which makes her more valuable than ever, and Michel's imps won't stop till she is dead. Which is why I'll take her somewhere where no-one will ever find her alone with her along with the rest of the survivors" Thalleous says and he begins to leave with the Sendaris master followed then the rest of the surviving Sendaris then Senn, Ria, followed on the way to the Hidden World a secret place where all creatures gear and small are from including a few Ardoni here and there. But the most unique of the species were the Ardoni Dragons powerful creatures with the same abilities as an Ardoni and the Hidden World has been almost forgotten since no-one ever actually seen it aside from Thalleous and Violet back when they were in hiding after the Ardoni tournament.