Violet's Death

(Time Skip) Now in The Great War

Swords clashed as the world sunk into chaos and Michel was at the top of a hill fighting more and more people and then blocking an Ender dragon's breath. But it was not all as well end as well for the hade another plan in mind for Violet and the Voltaris. Igressus watches as his clan begins to fall see that Michel didn't even notice of tell them to fall back, "we need to fall back Michel my clan can't take anymore" Igressus says, "do you really think I care if some Voltaris die there useless to me we can always replace them" Michel explains which infuriates Igressus and just then he waves signaling to Tygren his second in command to tell the Voltaris to fall back and help the Ardoni stop the imps which Michel is infuriated by this act of betrayal but he then runs off to Phoenix Cliff to face Violet alone.

As swords of Michel and Violet clash against one another and even thought Michel was powerful he knew he couldn't beat her, so he had to wait for her to lower her guard. "You think you've won the battle but so will win the war" Michel says trying to catch his breath after taking a big hit from Violet, "power dose t come from the blade but the weirder instead" Violet says waking over the Cliff on Phoenix Cliff waving down to Thalleous to give him the all clear that Michel was going to retreat but oh was she wrong, "VIOLET LOOK OUT" Thalleous but it a too late with a slash Michele blade pieced Violet's Salamandrian body as she gasp for air she falls to her knees, "Long Live The Hopesinger" Michel says just before knocking Violet off the Cliff and Thalleous uses his Mobiliflash song to catch Violet before she hit the ground, "It'll be ok we'll get you help" Thalleous says with tears in his eyes as he didn't want Violet to died , "Thalleous I'm so sorry I should have listened to you and have you coming with me and I'm sorry for that" Violet says the blood draining on the side of her mouth. But before Violet hade died her final words shocked Thalleous!
"You have to save her" Violet says fighting up more blood, "I don't understand who is her" Thalleous asked, "I have a daughter named Raya and I was going to tell you but well this happens" Violet says laugh to my a bit before fighting up more blood, "wow I'm a father this so so amazing" Thalleous said but it was too late to save her by the time he looks down at his arms and there she was Violet Sendaris dead and her somgs appear. Thalleous furious he grabbed the songs and Violet's katanas and runs of to find his said daughter.

Thalleous could hear crying after killing an imp who was wearing claw like blades dies and then see a little girl no more than a year old. She looked like a Salamandrian but with Ardoni horns that from the looks of it had a big crake on the side of one horn. She also had a mixture of both Thalleous and Violets colors. As Thalleous walks closer to her she backs up into the shadows, "I'm not going to harm you" Thalleous explains and the little girl looks at him in disbelief, "where's mommy" the little girl asked and Thalleous knew that she meant Violet and she said it trying to look tuff. Thalleous has also noticed that she was coming up one eyes and holding her torso near her chest. Then Thalleous realized she was bleeding and then tries to get close but she ont went further into the shadows, "st-stay b-back I'm warning you " the little girl says trying to hold a somewhat wooden sword, "I'm not one of the bad people an I'm here to help you I promise I won't harm you" Thalleous explains which made her more calm, "I'm your dad and you mother sent me to protect you" Thalleous says which brought a smile to her face and she starting to crawl out from the shadows. Thalleous got a better look at the little girl, she had a belt with a small wooden sword and holding a small book in one of her hands. Thalleous could tell she need serious help ASAP, "let me guest your name is Raya right" Thalleous said joking with her as she sailed and nodded yes and Thalleous picks Raya up in a small blanket and puts the book she was holding in his inventory space and hops on his horse Timber and begins to ride away.

"And that's the story of how so met the love of my life aka Violet Sendaris" Thalleous says as Senn and Ria both look in shocked both were shocking to hear all this happened even before The Great War happened, "wow you did all that in just a few years" Ria asked with a shocked expression on her face and Thalleous nods as he brushes through little Raya's hair and she fell back to sleep as the trio was riding onward back to Sendaria, "yes Violet was an amazing Salamandrian even if we didn't get officially married I still would have wanted to though" Thalleous says but then brushes it off as they finally made it back but only to see it in flames!!!