The Fight at Mt.Velgrin

As a group of Ardoni led by Igressus rides toward Mt. Velgrin we're they would face the imps a stop their evil plans once and for all, but little did they know that four Voltrais had already beaten them to the mountain and waiting for the imps to show themselves.

As the group of Ardoni makes it they confront General Raphael and his group of imps from talking the forms of dragons with fire in their mouths waiting for the cue to fire, "well this is a surprise Igressus Voltaris I thought you'd never show your face after what you did in the Great War but no matter killing you will be an honor" Raphael remarks as he draws his weapon telling the imps to aim and releasing all the firepower the hade a mysterious Protebarrier appears out of nowhere shielding everyone! Then all of a sudden, a mysterious Voltaris appears and then three more appear from behind forming versus Aggressium songs. One Voltaris made a whip out of his song and another remade a bow then the last one had a blade enchanted with red colors and had his song ready for using and aimed right at Raphael, "well I've never seen such bravery from such young ones" Raphael remarks laughing then gets hit by a blade as it turns around like a boomerang and comes right back to the kid in the front with the shield and then gives a smirk as he lowers his shield then Raphael shots a fireball it's then stop by a Nestoris in the back as he comes up near the kid and Tygren was even impressed by this and thus the battle of a lifetime begins as everyone charges at each other and begin to fight.

The battle when on for what seemed like hours then Raphael notice the four Voltaris kids were staying together with a he decided he'd get the part so he changed and knocked one kid back and the kids dropped his blade but the other could get to him in time but then Raphael's blade is blocked and he is knocked backward by Igressus then the two duel for a brief moment everyone stops theirs eyes could not believe what they were seeing. The final battle between Michel the Deamos King and Violet Sendaris also known as Hopesinger.

The two were dueling on Phoenix Cliff and Violet proved to not be a normal adversary as she was a powerful Salamandrian warrior even though her kind were exiled she fought no matter what and then they paused for a moment then Michel laughed "You are my greatest adversary, Violet. You United the clans, allied with the Enderknight, and brought together an army which I could never have hoped to destroy. And you... You, Violet, stood between me and the Prime Songs" Michel says then Violet replies with a smile, "I may end the fight with not and you may have won the battle but I've won the war and you want the Prime Songs" Violet says holding them then Michel has a shocked face, "come and get them" Violet says as she drew her blades ready for the battle to continue which it did and soon this would only lead to a terrible tragedy.

Soon as Violet lads many hits Michel was also able to make a few hits but soon Violet got to weak form the fight and tried to stand her ground and after thinking she defeated Michel she quickly turns a s a blade in her body as she gasp for air Michel whispers in her ear, "Long live Hope" Michel say just before pushing her off the cliff side and walks towards he portal leaving the Prime Songs behind and as he comes through he sees the battle happening and rasa his blades ready to fight!

"Michel I should have guest you planned this" Igressus says as Michel like the Voltaris right in the eye, "Deathsinger I should have guessed you'd as well led this little battle you have yourself here" Michel says look around then the battle continued, and the fight was far from over as the Voltaris kid from earlier got back up and begin to fight again as the battle was far from over! As the battle continued on and on many fell imps and Ardoni. So Ardoni were forced to leave and as the left Michel smiles but then looked disappointed, "we're are my Prime Songs" Michel asked commander Macy Rain who then looks to him, "um we have not been able to retrieve any of them due to that Thalleous Sendaris hid them well" Macy says which brings a frown then Michel starts to choke Macy, "YOU HAD 154 YEARS TO PREPARE... YET I STILL RETURN TO A BATTLE AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE PRIME SONGS" Michel says with rage then let's Macy go then Michel begins to leave down the mountain , "let's go we have some Prime Songs to retrieve and I think I know we're to find the one of them" Michel says with smirk!

As they made it back to The Hidden World Igressus could not believe what he saw both the death of Hopesinger and the return of Michel and stops for a moment to catch his breath then turns to the four Voltairs kids who helped in the fight, "thank you for your help. What are you names" Igressus asked then Tygren comes and buts in the conversation, "I thought I told you four to stay here with your parents" Tygren says as the four of them look down, "ugh Master Igressus these are my nephews, Kia, Blaze, Aiden, and finally Flame" Tygren says as the four of them wave hello, "it's a n honor to meet you Master Igressus" Flame says, "My uncle Tygren tells us all about you and how you fought in the Great War" Flame explains which brings a smile to Igressus face, "well I'm sure you have given your uncle is one of the most loyal Voltairs I've ever meet" Igressus says talking about Tygren and as they talked through the night. Somethings about the Ardoni history and other secrets will soon be revealed but someone must take that step to achieve it!!