Chatper 2 The Journey Has Just Began

As the sun began to set over Sendaria the trio, Thalleous, Ria, and Senn are ready to leave before traveling Osivian waves to them goodbye and hopes to see them again Senn waves back to them and Ria did the same. As the trio began their journey.

As the trio sat at the campfire Ria was looking at the stars while Senn reading a book then notices that Thalleous has been off lately, and Ria notices the same thing but doesn't have the guts to ask. Senn on the other hand wanted to know what Thalleous was carrying when he came into Sendaria the other day and who was the mysterious "she" and what was so special about her. "Um, Ky' Thalleous there something I was wondering," Senn asked with curiosity to Thalleous's surprise he thought it would have been Ria who asked. "Yes, Senn what is it" Thalleous responds, "well I was wondering why did you come to Sendaria and who was this "she" we overheard you talk about," Senn asked as Thalleous lets out a sight then turns around to face the two Ardoni, "I came to Sendaria to safeguard this little one" Thalleous explains show Senn and Ria the young female Salamandrian/Sendaris poking her head out of the blanket and lets out a little yawn aging starts to wag her little tail, "she is a special little one that no one can know about" Thalleous explains which then Senn and Ria both nods agreeing to those terms. Alone seeing her Senn and Ria both could not believe what they were seeing, Thalleous starts to explain who she was and how her mom Violet Sendaris was killed by Michel a few months ago. "Wow all that happened and that explains why and I'm sorry for your lost but she was an amazing person," Ria says which puts a smile on Thalleous's face, "Yeah she was one of the greatest Salamandrian's I've ever seen in all my years there was no other like her," Thalleous says as he looks down at the little girl who was still asleep, "what's her name," Senn asked, "Her name is Raya my little Rainstorm" Thalleous explains with a smile, "Now you two get some rest for our destination is close now" Thalleous explains as the young Ardoni goes to sleep. Thalleous wonders will we be safe from what's coming as Thalleous may have won the battle but there was someone who'd win the war once and for all!!!