The Accident

Senn and Galleous decided to go to have a chat with Aidan. As they make it, they see two other Voltaris Males. One reading and the other messing with his hair, "Aidan a word" Galleous said, and Aidan shot right up and nodded and followed, "We need you to take us to Flame" Senn asked but Aidan shook his head, "wish I could kid but Flame hates to follow. Also, I can't take you even if I wanted to" Aidan says but little did they know they're about to get a surprise visit from someone who might have the answer, but those answers will only lead to more questions.

On the Island
"Ochre and Flame we will start with you two. Try to kill the other and I'll step in when I need to" the elder dragon spoke, "but we haven't eaten yet" Ochre moaned, "Fine by me any Rules" Flame asked, "THERE ARE NO RULES ON THE BATTLEFIELD" the elder road and the two began to duel. The battle was heating up when Flame scratched Other's wing and it began to bleed, "STOP IT I WANT TO STOP" Other wailed, "you can't stop because you want to" the elder snapped, "but sir he's bleeding bad" another little black dragon spoke, "fine Ocher you're out, Blackout your in" the elder shouts and the younger black dragon jumps in and the two began to battle. Flame managed to get a bit in there and then Blackout shoved Flame with her wings, "Send me in. I could kill her just give me a chance" the Sandwing that was there shouts and the elder tells her to go ahead. The battle is heating up till the Sandwing was so close to the final kill," leave her alone" another black dragon shouts shoving the female Sandwing out of the way but her tail scratched Flame on the snout and he wailed before the female accidentally touch the Lava and burns her arm real badly then elder jumps in," Voltaris don't move can you see?" the elder asked and looks at the female Sandwing wh was still wailing in pain from the lava, "I'm not letting you both die let's go. Everyone stay close to me and don't stray from me" the elder orders and grabs Flame and the female Sandwing and the whole groups fly towards Ataraxia.

Back in Ataraxia
As Senn and Galleous finished their chat with Aidan they see a large black dragon bring a group of small kids and holding two of said kids and Galleous knew who the Voltaris was, "help them now" the elder barked at the two mendoris healers, "what's going on here" Galleous asked, "what happened to Flame" Galleous said then the elder looked to him, "none of your concern" The elder said, "None of my concern! One of them was my student" Galleous hissed then the elder laughed, "you think that he is your student. Tell that to-" just before he finished he sees a seawing Male with dull gray-green scales, similar in appearance to a stone where moss has been scraped away. He has unsettling, malicious, tiny, bone-pale, unblinking eyes that have been described as unfriendly, pale reflecting pools that hide his thoughts. He has a knobby, protruding forehead and horns that twist strangely towards one another and was wearing black and yellow armor, "Morrowseer what trouble have you caused now" the seawing said, "there was an accident during training. Don't worry I have it taken care of" Morrowseer says then the seawing looked displeased, "don't you remember what he told you if that Voltaris got a single scratch" the seawing snarls but then Galleous was even more curious about this mysterious person that this seawing just mentions," I will have it taken care of" Morrowseer reassure him then walks off, "Now I'm going to have a word with the captain about what our next move is" Morrowseer says then Galleous became more curious about all of this who are all these kids, who is this Morrowseer, and who is this he and a captain, captain of what. These thoughts ran through Galleous's head then went into the healers and saw Flame with a bandage over his eye and as Galleous nugget Flame and he rolls over and looks at his old mentor and moans, "what do you want" he groans indicating he disliked being in woken up, "what happened" Galleous asked sitting the edge of the bed and looks over at the female Sandwing with a bandage around her arm, "oh well she and I were training and she kind of scratch my eye and she fell into lava" Flame said then as Galleous leaves he walls over the seawing he saw earlier but then stops when he hears a conversation nearby, "Captain.... Wants kids ready..... Next week" one voice could be heard, "can't....not ready...must wait" another says then as Galleous hid he sees two figures looking at each other before splitting up and this give Galleous more questions than answers.

Later that Night
As Galleous sat on a chair and thought about this so-called captain but he couldn't figure out who. As Galleous heads to his room he sees a white bird sitting Infront of his brother's old room before the first great war. As Galleous blinks the bird is gone then he opened the door the room didn't change a bit even some sunlight shined through the room, and something was reflecting into Galleous eye as then sees something gold under Thalleous's old bed and digs around till he finds it was an old journal with the key still attached. As Galleous dusted it off the title reads My Adventures written by Thalleous Sendaris. Edited by Blacksight. Galleous opens the book he begins to read the table of context:
Biology
Family
Friends
Home
Adventures
Champion
Magic
Then Galleous stopped on the word magic. Thalleous doesn't have magic so why would he put that his mind thought for a moment then notice something was bookmarked a page and sees a start like item.

 Thalleous doesn't have magic so why would he put that his mind thought for a moment then notice something was bookmarked a page and sees a start like item

Soon Galleous began to read: I found out that I was born with magic when I tried to set a price of paper on fire. When it caught on fire, I was amazed. I soon decided to try new spells. I have always been amazed with magic. But every time I've tried to show father he never noticed. He was too busy with teaching Galleous how to forge weapons. I always hoped father and Galleous would notice the amazing things I do. I hope someday they will.. End of chapter
As Galleous finished reading the chapte he felt a stab of guilt in his chest I was so excited the day I leanrdd how to forge my first weapon. But I never thought Thalleous would have this kind of feeling.
Then his thoughts broke when someone was knocking on the door. He goes to answer and finds he is face-to-face with Flame who didn't say a word he just handed Galleous a piece of paper an left but Galleous was about to speak when Flame gave him a glare that basically said "don't say a word" so Galleous kept quite and begin to read the letter but it only lead to a shocking truth....

Sorry I haven't poste I so long. With school and other family things going on I jus haven't had time. I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think or if you have any questions. I'm always available see you around bye ٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ 🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦