The Blood Moon Eclipes

Many Years Ago

There was an evil king named Michel who ruled over Ardonia. No one dares challenge his authority except one Rendor the leader of the Legendary Enderknights. After an epic duel for the thorn Michel was dethroned and Rendor claimed the throne, but Michel had other ways to get what he wanted. Then when on the night of The Blood Moon Eclipse three young Ardoni known as the three singers, Deathsinger, Tidesinger, and finally Hopesinger. The three use the all-powerful and legendary Prime Songs and exile Michel into another dimension and the imps or Deamos in other words were forced into the hurst cold of the winter mountains. And from that forth it was known as The Great Rivalry 13th Wall of Time. But little did the singers know that Michel's General known as General Raphael had a plan to bring Michel back and that's exactly what happened.

At the fight on Mt. Velgrin was a tragic accident because many were lost and on Pheonix Cliff the most tragic event happened. Michel had Killed Hopesinger and nearly kills Achillean also known as Tidesinger. Afterwards they Salamandrian's had a funeral for their fallen brothers and sisters and as well as Violet. During the funeral Thalleous was enraged with the death of Violet and decided to take matters into his own hands. He found 5 of Violet's old friends also known as The Divine warriors, Shad Voltaris, Enki Kaltaris, Esmund Nestoris, Kul'Zach Mendoris, and Memphia Sendaris. Each of the 6 divine warriors had their own name to people of Ardonia called them, Violet the Matron, Shad the Destroyer, Enki the Kepper, Kul'Zach the Wander, Esmund the Protector, and Memphia the Fury. Together with the help of their relics they manage to banish Michel into another dimension on the night of The Blood Moon Eclipse! And every hundred years the divine warriors would make sure Michel stays in his world never to come out but now with Violet dead and 154 years have gone by Michel was able to return and now was after the only thing that could defeat him the relics of the divine warriors. But no-one has seen them in 154 years after the death of Violet, but legends tell that they scattered themselves so no-one would know where they were, and the stories say that Shad hid both his and Violet's relics together in the Heart of The Nether. As some may know King Chronos was king of the nether until he was challenge by Shad Voltaris and Shad ended up killing Chronos and exiling both Pythus and Vulcannus from the nether so they couldn't interfere with Shads plans. Shad is what people now a days know as a spirit and needs to be whole which is exactly what happened.

Aruther's Note's: Sorry if this chapter is short and sorry, I haven't been writhing lately. You will hear more about Shad and The Divine Warriors soon so hope you enjoy and have a happy New Years!!!