The Legend Reborn

154 years ago, during the Great War and the Nether Dimension

As a male Voltaris walked through the fires of the nether from a nether portal he could hear Chronos king of the nether discussing a new course of action with his sons Pythus and Vulcannus but as they were speaking they could hear footsteps, "King Chronos someone is coming and wishes to have a word with you" a nether guard says as the footsteps get louder, "my what do we have here" a Male Voltaris says with a grin, "who are you and what business do you have with me" Chronos asked, "oh well allow me to introduce myself, my name is Shad Voltaris" Shad said with a grin, "you can be him Shad died seven thousand Years ago" Pythus says with shock but Shad just laughed, " oh well that the thing about being immortal. You can't really die but you can come back as a spirit and of course, that's what I did a now back to business. I am taking back what's mine! The Nether was always mine before you came and took from me" Shad says as he drew, his weapons, and Chronos drew his blade, "the Nether is my kingdom now and you have no place here" Chronos says as he lunges for Shad, "well if that how it will then so be it" Shad says as the twos blades clash against each other and a battle for the throne of the Nether has begun.

As their swords clashed and Chronos had a clear shot but as he lunged with a slash Shad had killed Chronos and takes the Nether crown and orders his general named Gene Nestoris to take away the two brothers which he dose and tells them to leave the Nether and never come back. The brothers begin to walk away as the portal closed Shad took his place on the throne and became The Shadow Lord

Present Time
As Shad stepped out into the fires of the Nether, he feels a presence he has never felt before. He felt his descendants as he grew stronger by the day and Shad knew his pupils that would his advice. As Shad used a powerful spell he watched as Senn, and a group of others had discovered Violet's old Church like the one in the Lady Galadriel dimension whoever Shad wasn't willing to give his or Violet's relics up so easily. Shad tells his general to go to the Overworld to have a chat with Shad's old friend who now resides in The Hidden World.

In The Hidden World
As Thalleous paced back and forth wondering about what was going on with everything there happening. As Raya was having a nap Thalleous sees Ingressus returning with the group of Ardoni who left to go up on Mt. Velgrin a few months ago, "anything to report" Thalleous asked only to see Ingressus's face in horror, "I'm afraid Michel as returned" Ingressus spoke as Thalleous felt a shiver down his spine when hearing that name of the person who murdered his love Violet, "we watched as he killed Violet. I'm sorry but there was no sign of her making through as well" Ingressus says as he placed a hand on Thalleous's shoulder and walks off to tell the leaders of this and then someone who was knocking on his house and sees a male Nestoris standing in the doorway, "well I hope you don't mind but I'd like to have a word with you" the male Nestoris asked as Thalleous nods and they both take a seat and have a little chat.

Meanwhile as the masters of the Ardoni and the leaders of the other kingdoms hear the news their shocked that Michel was alive after all this time, "Michel alive after all these Years" Derek says as the others agree with this, "we must keep our people safe" Lucient says as the Ardoni masters agree, "your right I suggest you return to your kingdoms tomorrow morning to keep your kingdoms safe incase Michael may have an idea up his sleeve" the Mendoris master explains as the council had ended Ingressus returns to his corroders and sits down thinking about all that is going on, "who am I going to stop Michel all by myself" Ingressus asked himself, "you can start by asking for some help from your closet ally" a voice said as Ingressus turns around to see a Nestoris standing in the doorway smirking, "Achillean, I thought you were at Tu'la" Ingressus asked as Achillean walks over and takes a seat, "I was but I heard about your journey and came to see for myself and I heard everything at the council" Achillean explained as Ingressus just smirked and the two begin to have a chat.

"What do you want Gene," Thalleous said not too happy to see Gene Nestoris as his sword was right next to him, "I think we both know why I'm here," Gene said with a devilish grin and Thalleous had kept things from everyone till the time was right. Most of the secrets were to keep Rays safe but even then, it was hard, "The Shadow Lord would like to have a word. Unless of course, you're afraid" Gene said pushing Thalleous to see how far he got before he cracked stay calm Thalleous he is just messing with your head Thalleous thought to himself," fine I'll have a word with him but what you her" Thalleous asked, "oh right you had a kid I almost forgot about that. Congrats, I wish that I could have been there. Now shall we. I'll have someone keep an eye on her don't worry "Gene said with a grin and the two walked out and headed for a small area with a Nether portal as the two entered Gene makes sure no one saw them as he walks through into the heart of the Nether.

As the lava spills down the pillars a Male Voltaris sat waiting for his pupils to return. As he hears footsteps, he turns a see Thalleous and Gene, "Welcome my pupils. I've been expecting you" he said with a grin shaking their hands, "Thalleous my oldest friend it's wonderful to see you. I'm truly sorry about Violet. Michel will pay for their crimes" Shad said as Thalleous looked at him, "what do you want" Thalleous barked, "Straight to the point well then I think you know why I asked you here" Shad said as Thalleous nods," the preparations are in order soon we will be ready for you" Gene said," Well Morrowseer is still training the newbies and they are getting better" Thalleous said, "when will she be ready" Shas asked, "Rays is only five years old. Maybe a least another ten years and then I'll bring her here for proper training" Thalleous explain as Shad smirked, "Good, soon the Shadowknights will rise to the top and I will find the one who murdered Jonas. And the world will fear Shad the Destroyer" Shad said with a laugh as Thalleous smirked. He knew that Raya would need a lot of training before she will be ready and luckily, he knew someone to train her when the time was. The Legend Shad Voltaris will be... Reborn