Senn's Teacher

Time Skip 6 months later (Note that this is the OG timeline with a few twists)

In a small area of Ataraxia Senn and Galleous are training, Galleous teaching Senn how to spar. It is shown Senn going through all his tasks, like fighting or reading or lifting heavy objects or blacksmithing and so on, "When will you teach me, to use my song" Senn asked as Galleous passed for a moment, "why do you want to learn" Galleous asked, "Because we have the unique ability to harness their power-" Senn says as his voice trailed off and Galleous soon remembers an argument he and his brother had, "To deny their usage is to deny the very thing that makes us Ardoni" Thalleous's voiced growled and a song was used knocking Galleous backward. Galleous is slightly shaken, "That's enough for now. Continue to work on your balance" Galleous said and goes back inside to his workshop where he looks through some papers and walks pit onto a small area," Merlin, I need you" Galleous said but no response," Merlin this is important business" Galleous said becoming inpatient," Ah finally something worthy of my time" A small blue bird said.

Meanwhile, towards the south of Ataraxia on a remote island, a big large dragon was training a young group of people, "Squid stops rolling around and use your claws" the elder dragon spoke as the young seawing slid under a large red Ardoni and that he had pinned, "That's enough let him go" the elder snared as the male Voltaris got off and went to his room and sees a bluebird waiting for him, "Ah you must be the Voltaris I was sent to talk to" the bird said as the Voltaris looked confused, "what do you want" he groaned, "A message from an old acquaintance of yours. I am Merlin and I believe you know him as your former mentor" Merlin said as the male scoffed," What does Galleous want now" he groaned," he would like you to train one of his students in the ways of Songs" Merlin said as the male Ardoni look furious," WHAT! He wants Me to teach. Well then, he's crazy if he thinks I'll do it" The male scoffed, "the one you will be training has the same song as you" Merlin added which got the boy's attention," well alright fine I'll consider. I better not regret it" he growled, and Merlin nods a flew off

Back in Ataraxia
Senn was in his bed looking at his Protisium Song when Galleous comes in, "walk with me" Galleous asked as Senn agreed and they begin to walk. As Galleous sat on a bench he looks to Senn, "Senn I cannot and will not train you to weird your song" Galleous explains, "why not" Senn asked in confusion, "Because I have not wielded a Song in 200 years, and the only Song left I have left is this" Galleous says pulling out a Supporium Song, " I had given all the others away" He continues, "But Luckily I have found you a new mentor. They were one of my former students. Go to the shrine tomorrow to meet them" Galleous says as they watch the stars shine bright.

The Next Day
As Senn made his way towards the shrine and looked around, "um hello? I'm here to meet my new instructor" Senn asked, "Well about time" a voice said and as Senn looked up he saw a Voltaris Male with Skywing like features sitting on top of one of the pillars," Nice to meet you kid. I'm Flame what's yours" Flame asked shaking Senn's hand," I'm Senn," Senn says as Flame smirked," Well then let's see this song of yours," Flame said as Senn pulled out his Protisium song," Nice just like mine" Flame added pull in out his," Well do you why there are four pillars?" Flame asked and Senn nods, "One for each category of Song: Protisium, Mobilium, Supporium, and Agressium," Senn said, and Flame smiled, "Good we won't have to learn the boring stuff. Now place your song in the Protisium pillar" Flame explains as Senn did what he was told," Now listen" Flame said and Senn held out his hand and listen to the song and soon a beam of light hit him Senn, and he finds himself back in Galleous's house. He walks down to see Galleous working on a weapon," happened" Senn asked rubbing his head, "you passed out. It's normal for first timers. Just wait till you actually summon your song" Galleous says work in on a weapon, "where's Flame" Senn asked, "back at his room. You'll resume training tomorrow if you're up for it?" Galleous asked then Senn nods and looked at an old photograph of Thalleous and Galleous when they were younger. They were in Sendaria laughing and looking happy. Senn walled outside and saw Flame Up at the Shrine looking very suspicious and soon flying off somewhere. Senn darts after him but missed him then felt a hand touch him and looked and sees a Male Skywing, "Hey I'm Aidan. What's the hurry to catch my little bro" Aidan said with a smile, "where is he going" Senn asked, "oh he is just heading to training" Aidan said then sees Senn with a confused look, "oh I wasn't supposed to say that oops ugh I got to go bye" Aidan said and then flew off. Senn thought that was weird. And then Senn sudden realized he was Flame's older brother because of what Aidan meant by little bro.

As Senn walks back but he can't shake what Aidan told him Flame going to train. What kind of training is he doing? As Senn sat down Galleous looked out the corner of him eye and notice Senn with a confused look, "What seems to be bothering you" Galleous asked, "well I met with Flame's older brother Aidan and he said Flame was going to train but I have no idea what that meant then he just flew off as he was scared or something" Senn explained and this got Galleous's attention, "so you meet one of Flame's older brothers" Galleous said then Senn's eyes widen, "hold up Flame has more older brothers!" Senn said with a shocked expression,
"Yes, three older brothers to be exact. Their names are Kai, Aidan, and Blaze" Galleous said, "wow that must be tuff being the youngest brother" Senn said then Galleous nods, "Flame was always hot tempered and worked hard though he quite training with me too early" Galleous explains and Senn frowned and thought for a moment," maybe we should discuss this in the morning" Galleous said then Senn hadn't even notice the time go by like that. That night Senn thought about what Aidan said and how Flame is youngest of three older brothers. But things were going downhill for the duo was about to uncover something that shouldn't even have been found...

Hope you all enjoying the story. I'm starting to draw a blank. Maybe you guys could leave suggestions or request for who you want to be in the story. It can even be a crossover. Hope you all have a wonderful day bye ٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ