Nothing But Smoke and Ash

As the group continued to cross, they find themselves in Nestoria which had become nothing but smoke and ash, and not a single Nestoris insight, "what happened here" Ria asked, "General Raphael happened. He wanted to make sure no one stood in Michels way and all Ardonia would become Michels kingdom to rule over all and if anyone stood in his way they'd die. So, to keep everyone safe the Ardoni masters decided to go back to the Hidden World and never come back out and they have been down there ever since and the world has almost forgotten the Ardoni even existed" Michi explains as a shiver down her spine, "well this is so much and how will everyone reacted to us being back after 5 years. What would Thalleous think" Galleous asked in worry, "don't worry you won't have to worry about that because we'll Thalleous kind of vanished" Michi explains then a shocked expression on everyone's face, "what do you mean he vanished," Senn asked, "well about a years ago there was an argument between Thalleous and Master Astrid Kaltaris about a new place to hide now that Hidden World is getting too crowded. So Thalleous decides he will find a new place for the Voltaris to hide but never came back. But then as time moves on, I fear that something will happen that might change the way we look at things" Michi explains as they make it to Kaltaria and make it to where the council was being held, they could hear voices sounding angry.

"We need to move to Voltairs somewhere else," a male Sendaris says as the others look at him, "now Thalleous I know things have been rough the last 5 years but if we move the Voltaris or anyone Michel might find out and then what do you think will happen," the Nestoris master asked then Thalleous looks down, "well I might have one idea but I also might know how to move the Voltaris without Michel finding out" Thalleous explains, "it's an underground cavern that I found while exploring for a new place to call home. It's not far from here" Thalleous says, "very well you will an exasperation and scout the area and then report back" The Mendoris master explains then Thalleous nods and begins to leave not even noticing Galleous or any of the others. As he walked out Galleous couldn't get a good look at Thalleous but Galleous could tell something was off, but he couldn't tell what it was. Later that night Galleous stayed up wondering how Thalleous has been doing for the supposed 5 years but the silence was broken by Senn, "What are you doing up should you be asleep" Galleous asked, "well I was wondering why didn't you try to talk to Thalleous I mean he was right there" Senn asked then Galleous lets out a sigh, "I was going to but then thought for a moment maybe if I talked to him how would he reacted since we haven't spoken in the last 5 years and maybe he doesn't want to see me" Galleous explains, "doesn't want to see you" a voice from a tree says then Michi hops down aghast, "all Thalleous ever talked about was seeing you! He wanted so badly to reach out to you and tell you about Raya but never got the chance and I bet he'd love to see you after 5 years no matter what it took" Michi explains then a smile forms on Galleous face and then looks at the moon and it shines bright!

As Galleous walks around the next day he notice some little kids acting out the Great War and he smiles as he walks over to Thalleous's place and sees him Thalleous his brother after 5 years and then Galleous see a little girl on his lap wagging her tail with a smile then as Galleous smiled Thalleous looked over his shoulder and sees Galleous and as Thalleous walked over he looked as if he was about to cry, "G-Galleous is it really you" Thalleous asked then as Galleous nods Thalleous hugs him and started to tear up, "I missed you so much and I'm so sorry for hurting you" Thalleous says, "it's ok Thalleous we both made a mistake and I'm the one who is sorry for pushing you away I hope we can fix our relationship" Galleous asked then as they walk in Galleous sees the little Salamandrian girl with two different colored eyes and a mixture of Thalleous and Violets markings and her horns haven't fully grown in yet, "so this is Raya I've heard a lot about you little one" Galleous says as he holds her close and he and Thalleous sit down and begin to talk and Michi watches from the trees and puts on a smile, "see I knew you could fix this Galleous! Now let's hope you will keep it this way" Michi says as she hops down and beings to walk home.

As Michi walks home she thinks for a moment hm will Thalleous tell Galleous about what's going on and how Thalleous has adverse effects and there getting worse by the day and soon Thalleous will too be weak to fight. I just hope Thalleous makes the right call and we can only hope there won't be a Second Great War and I'd hate to see everyone put in danger after 5 whole years well nothing to worry but one can only hope that this war can be ended or who knows what dangers will come into this Michi wondered as she makes it home and sees Kawaii-Chan was not home then sees a note saying: went out to see a friend, dinner on the table help yourself xoxo Kawaii-Chan. As Michi smiles and begins to eat and then a Knock on her door and to her surprise it was Igneous, "sorry I don't mean to interrupt" Igneous says, "no your fine please take a seat" Michi says, "what can I do for you" Michi asked, "well I was wondering do you know what happened with Violet and Thalleous? I mean from what I've heard they seemed close were they? I don't mean to come off as sensitive" Igneous says as he looks at Michi's shocked face, "no no your fine it's just they were close very close but after Michel killed Violet Thalleous felt a part of him was taken from him and has not been the same but now that the others are back maybe Thalleous can find some peace and hopefully forget the past" Michi says, "well I hope that as well seeing that Galleous and Thalleous are getting alone after what happened between them and I'm glad to see my friend Senn again" Igneous says with a smile then the two talk and talk through the night as the world changes so do the people in it but our group of people will have to face there most difficult challenge and a certain Ardoni will relive something the wish he won't have to relive and it's up to Senn and Ria to untie the world of Ardoni before Michel and his forces will be free. Will they be able stop these conflicts before The Blood Moon Eclipse let's find out!!!!