One Minute Here, One Year There

Legend says that there is a whole other world or rather these places known as dimensions that can only be accessed through a magic pectoral or through banishment. But the most powerful and most dangerous place was the dimension of Lady Galadriel. Her dimension is known for its time powers meaning one minute there is one year in the Overworld. Which can be dangerous and a group young Ardoni were about to see how powerful this dimension was!

"What do mean he said I didn't know him" a male Sendaris says as he was talking with Obsidian, "Well he did sound pretty mad with you Galleous and you and I both know that if he was that mad something was up" Obsidian says as the male Sendaris known as Galleous who was the older twin brother of Thalleous, "of course I know my own brother. Why wouldn't I know him" Galleous asked then Obsidian let's out a sight then Looks to a picture of him a Violet when they got there first songs, "a few weeks ago I received word that Crown Peak was attacked by imps and that a certain someone has something they've been wanting to tell you" Obsidian says rising an eyebrow at Galleous, "I have no idea what you're talking about" Galleous says, "Thalleous, he-he has a daughter named Raya" Obsidian explains then a shocked expression comes on Galleous's face, "I-I have a n-niece" Galleous says in shock, "yes and he wanted to tell you but since what happened he decided to wait. But now that he's in hiding I doubt he will want to tell you now but none the less we all make mistakes, but some mistakes can't be fix easily" Obsidian explains as he walks onto his house opening looking at the stars the shined bright with the moon looking bright, "I never meant to push him away. I was just angry and I wish I could take it back but now I'll probably never see him again" Galleous says then Obsidian put his hand on Galleous's shoulder, "I know where you can find your brother and try to fix what you broke" Obsidian says but just before telling him they hear a loud BANG and look outside Ataraxia in flame and imps running everywhere and can't believe who their seeing leading the invasion Michel The Deamos King himself after 154 years.

As they go back inside Obsidian starts to bring out two emergency backpacks and hands one to Galleous, "I made theses just in case something like this happened" Obsidian says as the two of them head out of the balcony Obsidian whistled and a dragon comes flying in, "take this dragon a fly directly South and you'll find where Thalleous is hiding out I'll try to meet you there just go" Obsidian says drawing his blade as imps start to come in after them then Galleous takes off from Ataraxia as his looks back at his home in nothing but flames!!!

(Time skip) Couple Hours Later

After flying for what seemed like hours Galleous sees a great waterfall that led downwards and the dragon dives in then Galleous finds himself in the legendary Hidden World. After making it in Galleous find another opening that leads to we're the Ardoni we're hiding and after landing he hopes to see his brother but he is nowhere to be found but dose see Meteora and from what Galleous can remember she was an old friend of his brothers, "excuse me are you Meteora" Galleous asked then she nods and then automatically recognizes Galleous, "oh Galleous I didn't expect to see you here what are you doing here" Meteora asked, "well Ataraxia was attacked and I had to escape but with some help from Obsidian" Galleous explains and the two of them walking into Meteora's place and start to have a little chat, "well this is a bit of a problem seeing how Michels back and now this and what would Thalleous think if he saw you here" Meteora says, "that's exactly another reason why I'm here. I want to fix my relationship with my brother since I know we're haven't always gotten along but I didn't mean to hurt him by pushing him away" Galleous explains then Meteora puts her hand on his, "don't worry I'm sure you can fix it you just need to wait since he's not really in the mod to see anyone right since considering that he has well um" Meteora starts by then stop, "I know that Thalleous has a daughter. Obsidian told me" Galleous reassured Meteora then let's out a sigh, "oh good because he wanted to tell you really he did hoping it would make thing a little less weird between you guys and he also wanted to fix your relationship but never got the chance since Violet's death he's been really sad lately because of that" Meteora explains, "well I'll try to talk to him but I'm not sure how it will go" Galleous says, "that's ok cause we can go together if you want" Meteora says then Galleous nods and they both leave but then they see a bright light and then disappear leaving their items on the ground but the question isn't what happened more rather where did they go hit it wasn't just them who disappeared and few other did as well.

As Galleous wakes up he can hear Meteora freaking out and then looks around and sees nothing but white colors and then sees he and Meteora weren't the only ones there, "ugh what happened" Senn says as he walks up then looks over and nudged Ria awake, "Senn what happened and where are we" Ria asked them looks over and see Meteora freaking out, "Meteora what gives" Ria asked, "don't look at me but we need to leave now" she says as she picked everyone up and then runs off into the white church like building, "hey Senn isn't that Thalleous brother Galleous" Ria whispers then Senn just now noticed him and then he starts off after Meteora same with Galleous and Ria. As they make inside, they see a weird statue looking like a person hiding a weird purple gem

A pone seeing this Meteora become more freaking out by this discovery, "oh no we are in so much trouble" Meteora says, "what do you mean" Galleous asked, "don't you get it we are in the dimension of Lady Galadriel meaning one minute hear is one ye...

A pone seeing this Meteora become more freaking out by this discovery, "oh no we are in so much trouble" Meteora says, "what do you mean" Galleous asked, "don't you get it we are in the dimension of Lady Galadriel meaning one minute hear is one year in the Overworld" Meteora explains, "then we need to get out of here before that happens" Galleous says the groups only to find that Michel had already beaten them to it, "finally the white Phoenix of creation will be mine and-wait what's it doing" Michel says sad the white Phoenix fly's over to Senn and sits on his shoulder, "you, your one of the decent of the most powerful person in the whole wide world" Michel says as then the world around started to crumble then out of nowhere a portal appears along with a mysterious person as everyone enters Michel followed and vanished after making it the other side, "ugh my head" Ria says, "is everyone alright" the female asked, "Yes" the group says, "two things 1. Who are you?  2. Where are we?" Galleous asked then the female looks at them in shock, "could you all not recognize me" the female says as she pulls off her hood, "Michi" they all say in shock, "that's me Michi-Chan at your service" Michi says with a smile on her face, "where are we" Senn asked with the white Phoenix still on his shoulder, "oh I thought you'd remember it but I guess 5 years can slip by fast" Michi explains then they look at her, "wait did you just say 5 years we've been goon" Galleous asked then Michi nods, "oh no this is what I was trying to say one minute in Lady Galadriel's dimension is one year here in the Overworld" Meteora explains as her legs begin to tremble in fear, "come one this way back home" Michi says as the group follows unaware of the horror they might encounter.