A Visite To An Old Friend

The trio continued their journey and arrived in Oakendale, at Conchord. There Senn and Ria saw magnorites, golems, and other diverse people for the first time. Thalleous stopped at a building and informed Senn and Ria on leaving that they have permission to travel to Crown Peak. The three of them came to a building with a beacon in the middle, much to Senn and Ria's confusion. Thalleous told them to wait, and to Ria and Senn's surprise, a vortex of lights and colors surrounded them, and they appeared in a completely different beacon at Crown Peak. At Crown Peak, Senn and Ria learned a bit about the history of Ardonia and the six kingdoms, plus something about the Cydonia-K'arthen Conflict. They both went to the home of a Thalleous acquaintance, Meteora. Thalleous knocks on the door to his surprise it was already unlocked, "Come in I'll be there in a moment" a voice says coming from inside then all of a sudden, a big stack of books combing walking over then was set down by a female Mendoris, "Thalleous it's great to see you! Oh, who are these lovely's" the female Medoris asked, "it's great to see you as well Meteora and this is Senn and Ria" Thalleous explains as Senn and Ria wave their hands hello. "Aww what lovely names and oh is that her," Meteora asked pointing to the blanket in Thalleous's arm which he nodded yes then they talk for a bit.

After a long talk and Meteora bouncing little Raya on her lap then Meteora spoke, "Well that's a lot to process but again sorry for the loss of Violet, and don't worry you know what is safe and sound hidden where no one will ever find it" Meteora explains then looked at Senn and Ria which then Thalleous gives them the heads up to turn around which they do to we're then Meteora show Thalleous we're she hid the Protisium Prime Song hidden in a small hidden compartment behind some bookcases.

Sometime after leaving Senn and Ria both wondered who Violet was since her name popped up twice first with Osivian now with Meteora. As they made it to an inn both Senn and Ria notices that Thalleous was awake on the balcony, "Shouldn't you two be asleep" Thalleous says, "Shouldn't you?" Senn asked, "Using the Prime songs had adverse effects on my health" Thalleous explains as tells them to sit, "Thalleous who is Violet I mean her name keeps popping up and from who you spoke of her she sounded important" Ria explains which then Thalleous let's put a sigh then looks to them, "I guess it's about time you knew the whole story of Raya's mother. So, listen closely as I tell the story of Violet"!!!