15

"So.. How did it go?" Yeji asked.

"I'm okay. It's not that painful, not like the day Jiyeon left me" I said sarcastically.

We continue to walk from the place we've been. Other club members can't stop staring at me . There's nothing special in me... right? After some walking, we've arrived to the place we left our club members. 

Yeji proceeded to talk about the plans they want to do. While me, I don't have anything to do.. for what I've heard I guess.. But I can't stop thinking about her. 

"where are you.." I mumbled.

"Ryujin?" Yeji called. "Do you have something you can add from the things I've said?"

"Uh.." I came to the realization that I didn't focused on everything she said. "Nothing. I guess.. we've done a great job and I'm hoping that we'll do it better. " I said nervously.

"Yes.. we know ryu... So guys, take a good sleep so this week you'll have energy to do your best in our dance. I hope we get chosen" She said with a smile. The members greeted us goodbye and it's just the two of us.

I got up from the couch and walked all the way to the water dispenser. 

"Ryujinnie~ I know you're not listening awhile ago. You never even paid attention to what I've said." Yeji said with her arms crossed. 

"I'm sorry Yeji.. I'm just having a hard time processing everything.." I answered.

"I know, I can message you back from the first thing I've said this day until the last. So you can read it again and again. If you ever forgot it. "

"Thanks.."

She looked at me with her eyes teary. 

"Are you okay..?" I asked confusedly. She suddenly ran towards me and hugged me. "yeji..."

"What are you doing to yourself ryu..? Do you think I didn't know what's happening to you? "She said and continues to sob.

"I don't even know what I'm doing Yeji. How are you so sure about what I feel.? "

Yeji stopped crying and looked at me straight in the eyes. 

"She left because of her parents, they moved to canada. Her parents told me that they left you a message, did they?"

"no.."

"Now I know why.." She looked down "Sorry..."

"Sorry for what..?" I asked, I'm still trying to not cry.

"I don't know.. I just feel sorry.. and I'm afraid"

"of what..?"

"That.. she might be .."

"What?" I asked again. I didn't hear the words she said.

"Nothing ryu.. How about we eat? I'm kind of hungry." She said and got up . I did the same too. 

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"what if your sister got insane again.?" I asked without thinking.

"No. That won't happen. " I said while we drink.

"There's a big chance, so you need to keep an eye on her." I said.

She just nodded. Suddenly, I saw our girls dancing. I just watched my girl sway her hips. She dance through the song like it's not the end. She sways sensually, making me hypnotized. Or am I just drunk..

All of a sudden, Dahyun gave me a cigar. 

"what?" I asked.

"Smoke.. ?"

I hesitated for a bit but accepted it. I light the cigar with dubu's lighter. 

"Hbu bro?" I asked to jeongyeon.

"uh..no, Nayeon might scold me. " She answered.

"Wow, she's a good girl now to her mommy. It is really true that people change when they finally have the girl of their dreams" Dahyun sarcastically said.

" I'm just taking care of her trust, dubu." JY said.

" Hmm.. you still have your own JY. You control yourself. Don't tell me that you're now innocent. You still have that addiction in you. Now, here. " Dubu handed her a cigar but JY still doesn't accept it.

"No. Thanks."

"Come on dude. You're so kill joy. Just accept it. "

"I said no. So stop it."

"You do drugs before JY." She said and shifted her eyes to Nayeon then to me. "Nayeon is not even that beautiful"

"What did you say?" JY said, standing up. She clenched her fist and was ready to punch Dubu.

I blocked JY and made her calm down.

"DON'T FUCKING TELL THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND." she shouted.

"Tell what? That's she's ugly? HAHAHHA you know.." Dubu suddenly lean forward to JY. "Even tho she's that ugly, she's good in bed. " and laughed.

"YOU--"  JY was about to punch her. I was having a hard time stopping her so I just scold dubu.

"Dahyun, can you just stop that?!" I shouted in frustration.

"She's good in bed Jeong.. You can ask Minhyuk." She then smirked.

JY got into a realization all of a sudden. She sat down due to what Dahyun said. 

"LEAVE, JUST FUCKING LEAVE DAHYUN" I shouted.

"What's happening here?" Mina said. "Chae?" She then shifted her eyes to what I'm holding." You smoke?"

I looked at what I'm holding and eventually put it's fire out and threw it away. "No mina, I'm not."

"Jeong?" Nayeon called. "What's happening? Are you okay--" Nayeon approached JY, but JY just ran away.

Nayeon looked at us and to Dubu.

"What did you do?" 

"Dubu said it.." I answered. Nayeon got her eyes forming tears. She immediately slapped Dahyun for it.

"I trusted you." She added.

Nayeon left and followed by me and Mina. Leaving just dubu in the bar.