Start of the Day.

"Hi goodmorning" I said to the other people who looks at me in a admirable way. "Hi~ nice to see you too"

Many people love and admires me. I'm the president of the theatre club, an A student and also have a lot of friends.

But...

Are they true though?...

I started this way full of confidence and happiness.
Since theatre club is really kicking off, they congratulate me in the success of it.

"Hey Jiyeon-ah?" Yeji said. "Hey girl congrats to your club's success"

"Oh.. thankyou~ anyway how was your club?"

(Btw Lee Jiyeon, Yas you girl. Its you)

"It's good .."

"Really? Girl I just heard that it's getting really good. People here always talks about your club. They talked about how good you are in dancing and how cute you are. Thats what they said" I said and we both laughed in my sudden action.

"Yah! Don't do that , I'm kind of trying to be humble here. " she said and flips her hair.

"Oh come on, yeji. " I said and rolled my eyes " come on, just treat me food. "

We reached the cafeteria and saw bunch of guys talking to a girl. Her face isn't familiar so I think she's new here.

"Hey...I know her.." yeji said. "She's uhm..what she called again.. Choi Jisu. That's it. "

"Why is she getting crowded by men?" I asked.

"Well, she's kind of popular nowadays. You know how? She sings well, she have that kind of visual or appearance that's absolutely have that kind of what we see now. Her being crowded by men. And also, she's good at english. Not just english, all subs as what I've heard. " she said.

"Hey, How did you know her background that fast. " I asked. I'm kind of amaze how my bestfriend knows what's going on in just a single glance or, single minute of walking in the hallway or I don't know now. God.

"News baby,News.." she said and showed her cute cat eyes. "Come on, let's eat . I'm hungwee~"

We headed to the order station and after a minute we got our food, we walked towards a unoccupied table and ate there. When we're together, we always talk about lessons, how are day went and specially, boys.

I like boys. To be honest. But I'm getting kind of bored of them since boys are..just boys. All relationships I have with them are just a bunch of trash memories.
There's no...really cool things like..them taking me somewhere that I don't know and making out. Yeah, I have that slutty side of mine.

We finished our food and since there's time left we just stayed to our seats for a while. After sometime sophomores came.

"Hey..here they come.." I said and pointed out the sophomores, we're just juniors and they're like the first most popular group in this campus. They call themselves TWICE.

"OMG, look at them, they're so gorgeous. " she said. Yes indeed, they are.

"I had terrible past with one of them, guess who. "

"Wah really?! You didn't tell me that. "

"I'm telling it now. "

"What kind of terrible past are you saying, like category..relationship? Don't tell me you like girls. "

"I...I don't know..if that time.. I really don't know Yeji. "
I said and facepalmed myself. "I confessed my love to one of them, see that girl in short hair? " I said and pointed the person I'm talking about. "That girl who wears a black jacket holding a bottle. ? That's her. "