18

I woke up all of a sudden...

LIA's POV

"God! you scared me babe.." Chaeryeong said. " I tried calling you and I can't take it.. you know I don't choose violence right? but I'm so sorry that you--" I immediately hugged her tightly.

"what happened inside your dream love?" she asked.

"I.. it's a long story."

JY's POV

I can't seem to stand... what's happening to me?

Nayeon..? no..Ryujin? where are you..? Please help me...

Then I saw a woman.

"Please help me..." I said.

"Unnie? fuck!." RJ said. She immediately then called 911.

I just then saw a white ceiling..

Is God going to get me ?.. Am I in heaven?...

I need to talk to Nabong first.. she maybe looking for me...

RYUJIN's POV

The doctor just arrived and I quickly stood up.

"Doc, how is my sister?" I asked.

"For now.. she needs to rest. Luckily the drugs didn't hit her kidney that much. She needs to be treated here for two days or maybe a week."

I thanked him and then proceeded to look at my sister's room.

"I'm really sorry...I'm not there to protect you.." then I felt dizzy and is about to pass out when suddenly someone caught me before I fall.

"Hey there.." she said. She sat me down and handed me a granola bar and a bottle of water.

"I know you haven't eaten yet. " Yeji said. After that, she sat beside me and looked at me.

"Sorry.. and thankyou by the way" I said.

She then looked at my hands. She slowly crawled her hands to my hands and held it tight. I looked at her and somehow.. I felt safe and calm.

"Do you want us to walk outside?" she asked. "Unnie JY will be fine and you're still stressed so.."

I nodded.

We walked outside and the scene is beautiful. We found a empty bench and proceeded to sit.

" Thankyou.. somehow I felt calm.." I said.

She smiled.

"I know this isn't the right time but..ryujin.. I.." what she said got cut off when my phone suddenly vibrated.

"I'll just take this okay?" I stood up and answered the phone.

MINA's POV

"I'm so fucking mad at dahyun.." My girlfriend shouted and slammed the table.

"Calm down babe..." I said and tried to comfort her.

She sat down and pinched the bridge of her nose out of frustration. I rubbed her back for her to calm down. She loosen up her tie. Brushed her hair back with her long and slim hands. She then took off her glasses. Everything made me realize that she's so fucking..

"Mina?"

I heard.

"uh.. yes babe?"

"are you okay?" she looked at me confused. "You're sweating.. I'll turn the AC on okay? wait here." she then stood up.

Before she can touch the AC, I called her..

"Chae?" I said.

"yea?"

"Do you love me?" I asked,

"of course. Yes" she walked towards my place. She placed her hand on my waist and pulled me gently. I pulled down the skirt I'm wearing, knowing what's going to happen. "Do you want me to demonstrate to you how I love you?" she asked

Her eyes wandered around my body. Then our eyes met. "You look so.. sexy..." she then kissed me slowly on my neck, leaving hickeys. I moaned slowly while I feel her tongue playfully licking my neck after she sucked it. Her hot air coming out of her mouth makes me more wet. Those slim fingers of her... I felt it between my legs. The smile of mine began to fade when I realized something.

"I'm just your fuck buddy.." I said.

"Yea? and what's the problem with that?" CY looked at me. "I'm paying you enough Ms. Myoui. Everything you're doing involves money." She said. I looked at her and she's frustrated again. But not from what happened before. But now.

"You'll never love me do you?"

without any hesitation she answered. " Yes."

Omonim_