5.

I left the place and decided to go to a nearest cafe. After some walkings, I finally reached the place and entered.
I was about to order when I saw a familiar person sitting near the corner.

".lia.." I mumbled. She looks frustrated and was in the verge of crying. I ordered something and was about to approach her but then she left the establishment.

I went to the seat she occupied awhile ago and sat there. My order arrived and I stayed to this place until I ran out of drink. I was stomping my feet playfully when I saw something.

"A picture.." I reached on to it and looked who's in the picture. "Ryujin?" I looked on to it and it's really her.

"It must be lia's, she might come back for this." So I decided to wait for her until the establishment closes. But she didn't arrive. The owner of the place already cleaned the place and told me that they're going to close the place. So I left. I was walking when suddenly, the rain poured heavily.

"Fvckkkk!!" I cursed. I decided to run in every place I can stay to. I stopped at the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. All the buses are full but it didn't bothered me to just walk all the way home.

"It's 12:45 AM..this is so bad.." I mumbled. I still waited for the bus to arrive when someone shaded me with her umbrella.

"What are you doing here?it's freaking late ." She said.

"I was waiting for the bus to arrive."

"All the buses here are full. " she said. " is your house really that far?"

"Not really, as you can see I'm soaking wet. So I'm taking the bus. "

She offered me her hand while looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Hold my hand."

"Why?"

"Because there's a lot of drunk men at this hour."she said. "And I'm going to take you home." She added.

"It's okay I can manage myself"

All of a sudden, two drunk guys is walking towards us. I became afraid and was trying to stand next to ryujin.
"Ryujin?" I looked left and right and did not saw I sign of her.

The two guys bumped me and looked at me.

"Hi beautiful" the drunk guy said. "Are you alone?I'll take you home.."

"Uh...no thanks I can go home by myself."

"Oh? You can't. " the second guy said. " there's a lot of bad guys there." He said and approached me. He flipped my hair to the side and the other guy placed his arms around me.

"Let's go home shall we?"

I was hesitating to come with them but they are so strong. The rain stopped and the scenarios are as bad as fuck.

"Ryujin..ryujin...ryujin..." I mumbled like I was about to summon a ghost. The guys around me stopped like..

"What the fuck is that?" The first guy said.

"Shit..." the other guy cussed. As I open my eyes. They left. I looked around and saw only just one person, the umbrella is blocking it so I can't see the person. The person suddenly lifted her umbrella.

I looked at her in shock.

"What?" She said and approached me, she held my hand and looked at me. "Let's go." She added. I let her guide me towards the road. Then I now lead the way.
In just a few steps, I arrived at my house.