6

I woke up without her by myside. I looked through my phone and saw lots of miss calls from yeji. Also there's a lot of messages too.

Yeji: YAH?! WHERE DID YOU SLEEP?!
Yeji: I KNOW WE'RE NOT IN GOOD TERMS BUT I JUST CARE FOR YOU SO NOW TELL ME, WHERE ARE YOU?
Yeji: I'm sorry, please talk to me. I promise I won't ship you again with her.

I laughed at her behaviour. She's always like this when I didn't talked to her for a day, or got pissed because of her.

"It's okay, there's no need to apologize."I replied. Some minutes later she called.

"YAH?! Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU?" She shouted.

"Calm down ...I'm okay. " I answered. " but...yeah, I'm with her. "

"With who?" She suddenly gasped " WITH RYUJIN?!"

"Yes, And we didn't do anything. She just offered me to sleep here until my parents come home. "

"Hmmm...you sure you.--"

"I'm telling you if shipped us again, I'll beat the shit out of you"

"What? No, I mean..." she stopped. " yeah you caught me, I can' stop shipping you both. "

I sighed. "I'm inlove with her sister okay?...so inlove."

"Hmm...I just don't want you to get hurt because of that stupid love of yours. " She said  " anyway, I don't know if auntie texted you but ...they said that they'll be gone for a week. Business they said. "

"What?! I CAN'T STAY HERE. " I shouted.

"Apparently, you need to..."

"No..."

"They already trusted ryujin to take care of you for a little while. "

"WHAT?!"I yelled in frustration.

"Yes, you heard that right. Ryujin said to them that it's okay if you stay there.." she said  "with her~" she teased.

"Can I stay there?"

"No."

"Pleaseee?"

"No. Your gf might get jealous."

"She's not my gf. And I don't love her like how I love her sister."

"Hmmm, you so sure about that huh?" She said. "Well, live there. With her. It's just a week y/n, and if unnie jeongyeon is there, that may be the luckiest day of your life.."

"Wow..you're right..okay goodmorning bye.." I said and ended the call. I got excited all of a sudden and went downstairs. I looked for ryujin and saw her in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning" I greeted.

"Oh, Goodmorning" she greeted. I looked at her in awe. "Hi Y/N..long time no see" she said.

"I..uh.." my tounge got stuck for a moment and I can't speak the proper words for it.

"Are you okay?" She asked and approached me. I got stiff . She's standing close to me making my heartbeat go faster and faster.

"I'm--i'm okay." I answered. Then she assures that I'm okay and smiled at me. Damn that smile.

"Don't look at her like that, she might melt." I heard the person said. Ryujin walked towards us and continued what Jeongyeon is doing.

"Stop joking, Y/N might think that I'm a weird person. " Jeongyeon said.

"Actually, she's the one who's weird. " she said and turned around . "Right? Y/N"