12.

JEONGYEON'S POV

"Ryujin?" I called. I don't have the keys to her house so I can't get in. But then the gate can be opened. And a passcode can be tapped. I tried to enter passcodes that I think may work.

"There." I said. The door opened and saw nothing. It's still clean. But...

"Ryujin?!" I shouted and quickly ran towards her body.
"Hey? Wake up?Oh my god " I said as I saw her sorrounded with liquors. I tried to check if she's still breathing and she's still. Since she's so drunk, I tried to lift her up and took her all the way to her room so that I can clean her house. I layed her down and left her.

"Aigoo, so dirty." I mumbled as I clean her kitchen. "When did I left?" I asked to myself. "A week? 2 weeks? Ah really..."

Then a sudden realizations hits me. "Didn't..she.." I thought of it maybe she fell inlove with Jiyeon. "Aish. My predictions are true. there's no reason for her to drink like this."

After I finished cleaning the floor, I cooked food for her to eat. The curiousness I'm having can't mute myself from thinking, that made me talk to myself like an insane person.

"What are you doing?"I heard someone said.

"Oh, I cooked you food. Here."I said and plated a hangover soup for her. She proceeded to sit and began to slurp the soup.

"I'm sorry, for not taking care of you..these past weeks. " I said. She looked at me and just nodded. "Can..I ask you?"

"What is it?"

"Did something happened?"

She just continued eating her food and didn't answered my question. I gave her time to think so I did some chores while she's eating. After a minute or so, she finally spoke.

"She left. " she answered. Her hand twitched as she grip the fork too hard. Keeping herself from crying. I looked at my sister who's really having a hard time to cope what she's feeling so I walked towards her and hugged her. Then she finally let all her sadness out. Seeing her like this makes me sad also. But I can't do anything because it's Jiyeon's parents decision.

After a 20 minutes, she started to calm down. So I gave her the best thing I can say.

"She's not the only one you can love. There's a lot of them, but if you love her that much..tell yourself to wait for her until she comes back. Because I know, you both have the same feelings for each other. " I said and rubbed her back as she burried her head on to my neck.

"And hold yourself up, the classes will start again. 4 years left you're all graduated. So get it together okay? I'll be here with you. I promise."

She just nodded as she wipe her tears. She kept her head down and went to her room.

"Damn you Jiyeon. "I mumbled.

LIA's POV.

It's the start of the class. I waited at the school gate until ryujin arrives. After some minute, she arrived but all empty. She looks empty, she doesn't have that smile on her face or maybe she'll never smile until the death of her. She just walked pass by me so I kept up with her and trying to be all happy so that I can share her my happiness.

"Hi ryujin, Goodmorning. " I greeted. She just straight looking at the school entrance. "Did you sleep well? Did you stay up all night?" I asked. But she's still not responding. "Why are you so grumpy today? Did I do something bad?"

Then she stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Stop following me. I don't need your company"
she said. My heart and confidence broke for what she said. She continued to walk away and leaving me behind. "You're not like this...what happened to you?"

People starting to look at me so I stopped myself from crying and went to my room. I entered my room and saw her arms folded, her head's a little low and her eyes are closed.

I placed my bag onto my sit and sat. I gazed at her for a little while then our proffessor then arrived. I tried my best to keep up but can't because my mind keeps on thinking about what happened awhile ago. Subjects passed , it's now lunch time. I was trying to ask her to eat with me but my confidence can't keep on. Then a girl walked towards her holding a bag.

"Hi, ryujin." She said. Ryujin opened her eyes and looked at the girl in front of her. "I brought you food, Unnie Jeongyeon told me you forgot to bring that so I brought it for you." She said and smiled.

"Oh, thanks. Did you eat?" Ryujin asked. Why did she talked to her like she's okay today but not to me. I looked at them both and starting to act creepy.

"Actually no, can I eat with you? "She asked."We can share foods, my mom cooked this for me." Ryujin on the other hand, nodded and went with her. As of me, I'm hurt by the attitude she gave to me this morning and still now. In frustration, I didn't eat. I stayed on my seat and just stared at nothing. The time ended and ryujin is still not on her seat. Our class monitor said that there's no teacher will arrive so I went to look for her. After some walkings, I saw her with the girl who just asked her. They look so happy. My frustration and sadness went all over me so I approached her. The girl beside her looked at me and then she began looking at me also.

"Tell me ryujin, did I do something wrong? Why are you like this?" I asked. The girl beside her looked at her as she gaze at me intensely.

"Uhm, it's way pass my english class. I'll get going now. See you later ryujin." The girl said. I shifted my gaze to the girl and went back looking to her.

"Now tell me, did I do something wrong?"

"Nothing. "

"THEN WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?"I shouted. She looked at me all calm and chill.

"Because I don't want to be friends with you." She said. My tears began to fall as I look at her.

"Wh..why?" I stuttered saying.

"I just don't want to. "

Then out of nowhere, I got on my knees. I felt the little rocks penetrates my skin and making little wounds. But it doesn't matter as long as I can ask for forgiveness.

"I'm...I'm sorry ryujin." I said and held her hand tightly as she's trying to leave me. "Please...ryujin, your all I have.. please...." I pleaded. She just let her hand out of my grip and went inside the corridor. I kept on my knees until she came back.

"Unnie!" I heard someone shouted. "What are you doing there? Stand up" she said and patted the dust forming on my knees.

"She....she left...me"

"Unnie..."she called. "Did you confessed? Please tell me you didn't"

"I didn't ..she just left... i need to talk to her. " I said as I went to run but her hand held my arms stopping me from doing it. "Yuna?!"

"Unnie...please..stop. Let yourself cool down, and you'll talk to her next time okay?" She said then she went for a hug.

Omonim_